Fishing Report Smallmouth - Oct 8

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out to try for some smallies with the afternoon breezes dying down. Beauty day landed about 20 with a 4.43 and a 5.36 being the biggest. Love this time of year.20181008_163323.jpg20181008_170815.jpg

WOW @spilliard1!! I hope that you won’t be fishing the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic this weekend,LOL,(weather permitting),because if those were pike instead of bass,I would be guessing that the pike would be trophies as well!! Glad it isn’t a Fall Bass Tournament,because you have the Long Point area “Dialed In!!” Wishing that I lived a lot closer to the long point bay area,because I would be fishing it almost everyday!! Tight Lines & Thanks for Sharing!! ?????

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've seen smallies like those, probably all the way back to when my parents had a cottage on Lake of Bays.

Used to see a lot back when I was a kid, but over the last couple of trips up there and on Oxtongue Lake, (very close by) only Lakers and Pike.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks