Nanticoke walleye tourney

Still waiting on the decision for 6 or 8 rod max. So reply if u want a say. Right now 6 rods in the lead lol got a couple wanting 8 rods max.

Sponsors that have just jumped on so far are yaleye lures an torpedo fishing products. Will have some good donation prizes for the event. More on the way just working on that

What are you thinking for a cut off date for registration? Definetally want to go in but my boat is only 17 foot so I'm at the mercy of the weather. Six rod max gets my vote

What are you thinking for a cut off date for registration? Definetally want to go in but my boat is only 17 foot so I'm at the mercy of the weather. Six rod max gets my vote
It’s going to be Wednesday the 26th. Gives us time to get everything together and gives u guys idea how weather will be

Sept 29th Eyes on the lines sport fishing, Yaleye lures and torpedo fishing products is bringing the last walleye tourney of the season to Hoover’s marina Nanticoke.

This will be a 4 fish box with minimum length 20 inches. Entry’s now open an it’s 250 per team and 50 goes towards biggest fish. Wednesday 26th is cut off if interested can call either name on flyer or message me here we will take e transfers for the registration.

Pay out structure based on 20 boats is 1st 2nd 3rd an winner takes big fish. 30 + teams this will be 1st to 5th and top 3 biggest. Any questions please contact myself and rules can be sent. There will be more sponsors added we just waiting on some guys

Attachments

• 6DD2CBFE-91C3-4FE6-848F-D2DA8A526897.png
    6DD2CBFE-91C3-4FE6-848F-D2DA8A526897.png
    812.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 9C41FF08-2959-43EA-AEA8-AE727DFD1C7F.png
    9C41FF08-2959-43EA-AEA8-AE727DFD1C7F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • 296473E5-977F-4202-BC4B-145C78A78C27.png
    296473E5-977F-4202-BC4B-145C78A78C27.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • C6C6CEE7-0CDC-4C08-A7AE-1F988CECDD47.png
    C6C6CEE7-0CDC-4C08-A7AE-1F988CECDD47.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 79
  • C8EADB40-CCFA-43A7-AFCC-E1EEBDFD110E.png
    C8EADB40-CCFA-43A7-AFCC-E1EEBDFD110E.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
To register need to email this address with team name an captain. Then e transfer to same address. U will get a email back with receipt and boat number. Also been decided it’s 6 rods max 2-4 man teams. 16 boats confirmed now so looks to be a good 1! Also working on a guy that does professional weigh ins so that will be announced once confirmed. Good luck to all that enter it will be a fun event

To register need to email this address with team name an captain. Then e transfer to same address. U will get a email back with receipt and boat number. Also been decided it’s 6 rods max 2-4 man teams. 16 boats confirmed now so looks to be a good 1! Also working on a guy that does professional weigh ins so that will be announced once confirmed. Good luck to all that enter it will be a fun event
fallfrenzyfishing.hoovermarina@gmail.com

Just confirmed another sponsor Mr Yvan Charrois of Get it Wet sport fishing will be doing the weigh in show with all the gear he has for doing his king of the lake weigh ins. Will be done proffesional as he does many each year walleye and salmon. We have some of the american teams coming over as well so lets fill the field with a ton of canadians to show them how its done! Lol.

Page has been set up for the tournament. All details will be up there soon. Fall frenzy walleye tournament. On Facebook

Yup love fishin out of Hoover’s in September. If u need or have any questions for registration. Looks to be a big turn out

We may have to cap the field off at 40. 18 teams that we personally know in that don’t include all the guys we don’t know that’s asking

Make sure it’s drained out. Main thing is not to see coolers with water at the weigh in. Sure you will get some water in there. Wont be that much. Just clear out for weigh in it saves any bullshit in the end
Interested - just not sure whats happening with my work and won't know until probably the Wednesday prior - that being 26th.

And not trying to be a pain - just asking - waterlogged fish? They have been soaking in Erie all summer.........LOL........

Hope to be able to get back to you as an entrant.

Cheers,
Balleye

Interested - just not sure whats happening with my work and won't know until probably the Wednesday prior - that being 26th.

And not trying to be a pain - just asking - waterlogged fish? They have been soaking in Erie all summer.........LOL........

Hope to be able to get back to you as an entrant.

Cheers,
Balleye

When they dead an sitting in a well full of water it adds some weight. All tourneys have zero tolerance on this endless it’s live release

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks