Bruce

Dmanwithnoname

Started around 9 ended at 12, 2 man limit. 48 fow was on fire. Blueberry muffin and piston cup were the favorited. Uv was key kinda cloudy water out there. Dispies on 2.5 with oring 55 without 88.

Attachments

• B34EE9E1-A3F1-43BA-83F9-ED37D60B0961.jpeg
    B34EE9E1-A3F1-43BA-83F9-ED37D60B0961.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 5E6C6CBD-40DE-491B-837D-9A27584163C4.jpeg
    5E6C6CBD-40DE-491B-837D-9A27584163C4.jpeg
    465 KB · Views: 160
We were lauching while you were taking pictures. We didn't do as well as you guys but got a good feed for a get together later this week. It got a bit bumpy later in the afternoon and planer boards were catch some airtime.

Oh and a FYI the new launch has a piece of rebar sticking up or something on the right side. We lost a taillight. Also seen other taillight shrapnel in the parking lot.

Dmanwithnoname sorry to hear this. I’m assuming you were at our new launch ramp, North Erie Marinas? Greg will be in the water today with hip waiters to find this problem and it will be fixed today!! So sorry this happened I will PM you Greg’s cell number and we will gladly replace your tail light free of charge.

thanks guys I was just trying to let someone know, I forgot since the fishing was so good on the way out to say something

Oh and a FYI the new launch has a piece of rebar sticking up or something on the right side. We lost a taillight. Also seen other taillight shrapnel in the parking lot.
I have been out of town for a few days, has the rebar/ obstruction been removed from the new launch?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks