Recent content by Van

1. V

Perch

What happened to all the Perch that we use to catch East of Port Burrell? They just seem to have disappeared.
  2. V

Hastings Perch

Have the Perch come back in by the Sand Hills or Hastings?
  3. V

Port Burwell-NEM Update

Where are they putting in the new ramp?
  4. V

Burwell marina for sale

I cannot imagine who would offer any bid with the conditions stated.
  5. V

Port Burwell Perch

Anyone fished for Perch east of Burwell lately?
  6. V

Perch

Is their anyone around Port Burwell that cleans Perch?
  7. V

GRUMBILING

We were out there also and had a 3 man limit. We had to move a couple of times.
  8. V

Hastings Perch

Anyone have a perch report from the Hastings area the last couple of days?
  9. V

PERCH

Anybody have and updated Perch report from east of Port Burwell to the Hastings area?
  10. V

Silver Barn

Thanks
  11. V

Silver Barn

Where is the silver barn from Port Burwell?
  12. V

Perch

Where is the silver barn from the last windmill?
  13. V

Weekend

I had total knee replacement in April. Back fishing in May. Best advice I can give is to do your Physical Theraphy twice as much as they recommend. It will be somewhat painful, but well worth it if you want to gain faster after surgery. Once you're incision heals (2weeks) you can put a lot...
  14. V

Perch

50 foot, 1 mile past the last windmill. Maybe 20 miles, I'm guessing.
  15. V

Perch

We fished east of Port Burwell the past couple of days and had a great time. Monday was fantastic, very little sorting and nice fish. Yesterday we had to do some sorting. A lot of fish in the 10 to 12 inch range. Water was really flat yesterday and that hurt fishing when the wind died down to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks