Recent content by steve keatings

1. S

Old Cut Marina Ltd. Parking and Access Update 2013

did old cut bait and livery get sold or does ray still own it
  2. S

Perching?

i was just kidding dave know you won,t abuse it hope they soon come back in the bay
  3. S

Perching?

you must have enough for a big fish fry by know dave with your limit each trip out
  4. S

minnow

is there any minnows to be bought at long point
  5. S

PT.STANLEY PERCH

horty if you want a partner drop me a line let me know what time and i will be there steve
  6. S

minnows

i know scrimmy but have seen his comments before was talking to johnny last weekend he,s doing fine areyou charteing this year
  7. S

minnows

hey raumaster no need for the smart comments just asking a question thats what this board is about helping people
  8. S

PT.STANLEY PERCH

hey horty give me a call will split gas and bait steve 226 374 9569 laid off so any day of the week is fine just need a days notice sounds like fun live in london
  9. S

minnows

were can you buy minnows in port dover
  10. S

minnows

are they getting any perch off the pier at port bruce yet
  11. S

Fish Mount

have had a brown a bow and some perch done by mr snook amazing job highly recommended
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks