1. Spider

Airhead Matrix V2 towable

How much you asking. Thanks
  2. Spider

For Sale Rock Tamers

What is the condition
  3. Spider

Cameron Lake - Muskie trip

Extended weekend on Cameron Lake targeting Muskie. All fish thus far have been casting and small baits seem to be the answer. Warm water spots in 5-7 feet. When thunderstorms stop get out for some more. Saturday was 4-6 with some pike in there.
  4. 7FAABF33-E390-4842-BED6-22AA0154F39E.jpeg

7FAABF33-E390-4842-BED6-22AA0154F39E.jpeg

5. Spider

Fishing Report Musky Mania June 7 2019

Walleye on MM
  6. Spider

Fishing Report LSC June 09

Nice gloves ce
  7. Spider

Darlington Salmon 2 day splash

No Musky this weekend. Couple days of Salmon fishing launching out of Port Darlington on Lake O with Mickey Finn. Nothing real big 1 King and 24 mid to small Coho ( to many shakers) for Spider, boat. Mickey Finn will have to report his haul. Lures: Spin Doctors and flys greens and blues...
  8. Spider

G-Bay MNR

Maybe the MNR has some budget to put some bodies on the water. I guess good to see some of our monies are being used appropriately.
  9. Spider

G-Bay MNR

Parry Sound area the MNR were out stopping all boats for safety equipment, boater license and fishing license. They were handing out tickets to those not having all their ducks in a row. I haven going up in this location for many years and first time in 12 years I have seen them. Cheers Spider
  10. Spider

Fishing Report Pigeon Lake Muskie

What happened with Lucky Linda, she is always out fishing the men......,nice report. That's for the heads up. I try to have a somewhat clean mind but sure others could take this wrong. LOL
  11. Spider

G-Bay Greasers/Salmon

Hey Josh right about rare. They come in later August Sept. I'm told. 8lb and 11lb.
  12. Spider

G-Bay Greasers/Salmon

13. Spider

G-Bay Greasers/Salmon

Up on G-bay vacation week. Fishing for Lakers was outstanding around Killbear Provincial Park in the allowed fishing areas. There is a large closed area for Lakers. West of posted sign lining up with Depot Harbour. Picking limited everyday on a average morning 6 to 8 fish with 7 to 10 fish...
  14. Spider

Fishing Report Musky Opener

Cameron morning 3 for 5 snakes
  15. Spider

Fishing Report Musky Opener

Small Ski late day on Cameron, fishing with Micky Finn. Spider
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks