Recent content by Red Hering

1. Red Hering

Off Topic Poll Results - Thoughts

Right on!! @Wave Runner!! lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was just at Costco a few days ago,& a 🪕 banjo player would be nice there,while we are waiting in line for the doors to open!! I will be supporting @stomp for sure,by bringing some coin the next time I go to Costco!! lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)👍👍:D
  2. Red Hering

Off Topic Poll Results - Thoughts

@stomp is there any chance of a,“Lost & Found“ section as well? I am not on Facebook or on any other Fishing sites,etc., as a member to post this there,because I recently found a fishing tackle bag,with lure’s,etc.,along the thames river while I was walleye fishing & I would love to give it...
  3. Red Hering

Fishing Report Bluffs bar - June 6

Congratulations @Extra Virgin and you are over half way there for your limit of perch & those are a great size for easier filleting later!! Enjoy your perch & rock bass fry later!! 🐟🐟 😋👍👍:cool:
  4. Red Hering

Yak Attack 3, Lake O

Another great Yak report @King Joe thanks for sharing & congratulations to the both of you!! 🛶🎣👍:cool:
  5. Red Hering

Fishing Report Port Glasgow June 4th Morning

Anytime @REBELSS and a lot of us on this forum are here to help & don’t hesitate to ask questions.We all had to start somewhere & good luck on Lake Erie whenever you do get out & Be Safe & Walleye’s ON!! 🚤 🎣🐟👍😎
  6. Red Hering

@Wave Runner response quite quickly & he is very helpful @REBELSS and he never holds back any “tip’s” etc., but willing to be there for anyone that needs help!! My first trip out ever on lake erie for walleye’s was with @Wave Runner and I never seen a two man limit of walleye’s,(12),that day...
  7. Red Hering

Another great post again as always @Wave Runner 👍👍😉 & of course,thanks for sharing your fish catching tragedy yesterday with Darren.You both were sooo close to limiting out between the two of you,but again,it’s not always about limiting out on whatever species of fish that you are targeting...
  8. Red Hering

Flat of worms.

Hey @stackman1 good to hear from you again since spring & Brian as you call him at Jack’s Live Bait in Delaware,which I thought his name was Rick,which I have called him forever by that name & he never corrected me that I was calling his name wrong.It’s not a big deal & perhaps you are right...
  9. Red Hering

port bruce help

@bow slayer I would agree as well with @Quinn for fishing at Port Bruce.
  10. Red Hering

Port glasgow web cam

That’s not deep at all @Chipper1 and I have never caught my walleye’s that shallow before in the last couple of years,and I usually start in 35 fow,(when I usually start marking them on my fish finder) and up.Good to know that they are that shallow,& once I get my truck out of the body shop in...
  11. Red Hering

Port glasgow web cam

WOW!! :oops: @Chipper1 :oops: Very nicely done 👍👍 in such a short time & Congratulations!!👏👊👍 You didn’t happen to see or talk to @Wave Runner & his fishing partner this morning,off Port Glasgow by any chance,did you?:unsure: I am just curious on how they are making out trying to catch their...
  12. Red Hering

Port glasgow web cam

Good luck @Chipper1 & please say hello to @Wave Runner for me out on the lake,if you are both fishing in the same area,and talking to each other on VHF. I would of likely been out there as well tomorrow,but my tow vehicle is still in a body shop.Tight lines & walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍😎
  13. Red Hering

Port glasgow web cam

I will make sure that I am up at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning @Wave Runner 👍😉 & I am warming up my thumb now,for the great morning,”Thumb Up!!”👍 Salute!! o_O& also with a coffee in my other hand!! Catch lots to you both tomorrow & have a fantastic day!! 🚤🎣🐟👍👍:cool:
  14. Red Hering

Port glasgow web cam

That’s very helpful @Wave Runner👍👍 for a guy like me as well. :) I will follow your instructions on how to get onto the Port Glasgow web cam & please let me know when you go out of Port Glasgow again,so that we can both wave to each other while we are looking into the Port Glasgow web cam before...
  15. Red Hering

Fishing Report Lake Gowganda

I did right away @poconokidII your “thumb up” 👍 and in the first photo & all!! 🤗 & Thanks!! 👍;) That’s Very Classy!!o_O & it brought back memories from the London Boat & Fishing Show,this past February,2020,when we first met & officially did the “Thumbs Up.” 👍👍;):) I am going to be fishing for...
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks