Recent content by rdduck46

1. rdduck46

MY SIDE OF THE STORY "OPENING MORN"

its public hunting first come first served . Signs dont mean **** out on the bay so live with it. Just because you put up a stake it means nothing. some people out there are ignorant and think they own the spot, and they dont. Park beside the stake and hunt if your first there, and tell anyone...
  2. rdduck46

Bass Opener

Awesome morning, one of the bast years ever outa 54. Started at 630,and my son and i caught and released 48 smallies by 830. Ended up with 58 and quit at 1030.
  3. rdduck46

ducks

shouuld be lots of new arrivals with this full moon and big wind
  4. rdduck46

Port Bruce lake conditions

welcome aboard there GOLF CHAMP LOL
  5. rdduck46

Flooring options

You should make sure you treat the inside of the plywood before installing
  6. rdduck46

Bait Island

There used to be quite a large marsh around it when I was a kid complete with pond in the middle on the east side They sold bait from there hense "bait Island" It is a hunting cliub with 7 members now I think from Aymer and Simcoe areas. A large barge was sunk on the west side to enlarge it, and...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks