Recent content by nubutlernin

1. N

Headed to Bruce in the morning

Was out Wednesday....57 to 62 feet is where they were at.....if you are out today, I am thinking about going out this afternoon....if you get a chance can you let me know the wave conditions? Looks really good, but winds are showing 20k from south west last I looked
  2. N

Port Bruce bug hunt

Planning on going out this afternoon to get my limit on bugs....hopefully those pesky walleye leave me alone...anyone out and getting their limit on but bites?
  3. N

Super clean lures

Trying to sell super clean lures out of Bruce today, but graph is showing no customers from 35' all the way out to 65'. Weird the elbow is producing but Bruce isn't.
  4. N

Port Bruce Sunday June 11

Got the boat in the water for the first time and headed out Sunday afternoon. Hardly marked a thing all the way out to 63' so I decided to turn back and troll in. Screen showed the odd fish, but no great amounts at all. Saw a few more smaller bait balls in the 32-35' area and ended the day with...
  5. N

Burwell today

Out of Bruce 2-3 ft rollers, but not white capping. Nice walleye chop.
  6. N

Winds Burwell

Out now, and f Out now and it's fantastic!
  7. N

Guelph area? Suggestions please

Last minute run to Guelph to take the grandkids fishing, 4 and 5 years old. They are very excited to go, but I don't really know where to take them. Bobbers off shore is what we will do, any ideas would be very much appreciated!
  8. N

Burwell live June 24

Trying to upload both, but, it appears the film won't fit in the computer slot.
  9. N

Burwell live June 24

Started in 59 feet, caught a nice walter almost right away dipsy setting 1 70 feet back. Nothing since and have not marked anything on the finder. First trip out and it's just fantastic out here, Walter is a bonus. Wife's sun tanning in a skimpy bikini too, so I may have missed a lot of hits.
  10. N

What is your go to bug repellant?

Love fishing Erie, hate the flies! They were biting particularly hard the other night. Would love to hear what you use. Thanks!
  11. N

Port Burwell, pickerel, and pontoons

Went out yesterday with the wife....no bugs! 2-3 footers, but the pontoon just shrugs those off, best boat I have ever fished in. Went out to 54 ft, landed a nice bow on a silver/blue redfin, number 1 dipsy on 3 setting, 80 ft of braid out. Yes, I learned to go with braid! Got a pickerel on...
  12. N

Bug report please

I figured as much, thanks. Now where is that honey-do list?
  13. N

Bug report please

My beautiful lady spent many hours cleaning the boat inside and out after the last trip out. Anyone out of Burwell today that can tell me how bad the bugs are? Thanks!
  14. N

Discussion on Dipsy's

Really great discussion, guys....thanks very much for the tips! Definitely switching over to braid, and going to check the line counters for accuracy.
  15. N

Discussion on Dipsy's

I had them both at 0. I had them both at 0, I don't find the settings change them a whole lot, but maybe as someone said, I should get braided line.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks