Recent content by marcel

1. marcel

Port Maitland Walleye

I launched there last Sunday & fished west of there in 60 - 80 fow. We got a small rainbow, 5 lb eye & an 8 lb laker. Caught the laker straight out from Maitland in 70 fow close to bottom.
  2. marcel

Thursday Sept 17th - marked lots, caught one

I have been using elastic bands half hitched around my line & then put the elastic band in your release clip. You will be able to tell if you have a fish on that hasn't pulled out of the release.
  3. marcel

Loving Erieau

We ran mostly spoons, shorter leads off the riggers 30' - 50' & cheaters if your targeting bows, they are not shy of hitting stuff close to the boat. Our speed varied from 2.7 to 3.1 gps. Greasy chicken was top spoon & dark colours first thing in the morning black, purple.
  4. marcel

September heat wave adding to Lake Erie algae bloom's rapid spread

If the roads a mess & they are not tilling it into the ground, get a hold of the ministry of the environment.
  5. marcel

Loving Erieau

Sounds like you had a great day. Thanks for posting your results!
  6. marcel

Loving Erieau

erie feeln , those were my exact thoughts as well. Would be an a great place to have a cottage or retire to!
  7. marcel

Loving Erieau

Looking at http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/erieau for tomorrow looks not too bad, just check the weather for Erieau for tomorrow Good luck.
  8. marcel

Loving Erieau

A couple pictures from yesterday. Daughter & son.
  9. marcel

Port Glasgow - 09/03 (or Port Glasgoooo)

Contact the MOE, they will do something about it.
  10. marcel

Loving Erieau

Hi erie feelin, we did go yesterday. Had another great day out there. Had my son, daughter & a friend with me, we ended up with 15 bows & 2 eyes , 1- 8lbs & 1- 2lbs. Greasy chicken was the best spoon of the day. Riggers were best one at 28' other at 47' with cheaters, 50' leads. 30 jet diver off...
  11. marcel

Loving Erieau

I will, when are you planning to go?
  12. marcel

Loving Erieau

WTP , I am heading there tomorrow. Shout me a PM, I am not very computer savy.
  13. marcel

Bruce or glasscow

Not sure about Glasgow , but Erieau is worth your drive.
  14. marcel

Loving Erieau

We were there on Saturday, & went 16 for 22 on the bows. Last one was released. picked up 2 eyes as well. awesome port to fish from. Very friendly & helpful people!
  15. marcel

Sat Maitland Report

Thank you , for your report Dave, We went out of Maitland last night & picked up 5 .
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks