Recent content by Magnum 3

1. M

Small Gun Collection

I'd be interested in a list also. 226 231 1411.
  2. M

Ancaster gun show

Anyone who has either been on the other side of the table or just gone to a show knows in most cases ,the best deals are done before the doors open. Or when they are packing up and i can't wait for a " possible deal " unless it's something I either want or need. That being said there were a...
  3. M

Ancaster gun show

Thanks for the response . Mostly have needle in the hay stack searches for parts or ammo . Like you said , getting to be more of an outing . If I had a few more search avenues I'd just go straight to the source for things I want .
  4. M

Anyone into recurve/long/trad bows? Any good places to shop in store?

Have to watch that when I'm at work .
  5. M

Thanks. I just know as far as the shoulder goes even drawing a rope cocking aide on a cross bow takes effort more than once . And I would probably start at he min . for deer so there's a chance to resell it . I heard something about the Sage model before. Gets down to trying one I guess.
  6. M

Ancaster gun show

Well I made it out to their first show . Quite honestly a bit disappointed . Walked in and at least a 3rd of the tables were empty . Probably more . Don't know if there was another show on that day but... Back a few years ago , when I first started going , the place was full. Inside of a year or...
  7. M

If you get over to shooters choice send an update . Kinda mulling the recurve thing over myself . Talked to the guy at Triggers . Just not sure what brand and weight to use . At he could relate with the shoulder problems . Probably mostly target and maybe rabbits if I like it.
  8. M

Long Point Fish and Game Yard sale

Does anyone know if Stratfordville or Aylmer will be hosting a yard sale / gun show this year ?
  9. M

Bird Taxidermist near Tilsonburg area

Dwayne posts a lot of his work on FB so if you look him up you can see it for yourself.
  10. M

Smoked Goose

Thanks guys . Appreciate the help
  11. M

Smoked Goose

Just wondering if anyone has smoked Goose meat before. A guy at work said growing up , goose was a regular table fair , but he found the taste well... not good . He started smoking it and found a new found love of the meat . Problem is he isn't around and I need advice on how to smoke it(...
  12. M

Gun shows

Any idea as to the number of tables at Palmerston ? It has peaked my interest and now that I won't make it for Rodney kinda wished I went when you say different stuff , which is where I'm at now .
  13. M

Gun shows

Thanks. Keep it in mind for next show , should there be one upcoming.
  14. M

Gun shows

So if you went how was it . Just to gauge it , was it bigger than the Tavistock show . And were the tables full as in all the vendors were there ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks