Recent content by Lakeland

1. L

New boat finally completed

great looking rig, who or where did you get the sea deck floor installed from, interested in getting a quote for my ride
  2. L

Favourite Spoon Box

somehow must have missed the pics of the b&b box posted by RyTek Marine thanks for the info
  3. L

Favourite Spoon Box

not familiar with the B & B box that everyone is talking about, could someone post a pic? thanks
  4. L

camera theft

Hate to add to a sad situation but was out checking my three cameras today and ALL GONE After reading some of the ideas about mounting up high etc I might try again but right now don't feel like investing in another camera or two only to have them go missing now that they know someone is...
  5. L

RIP Canvasback

My condolences to his family and friends, RIP John
  6. L

Bass Open - Big Bass Derby

You can start fishing at 12:01 am on June 25th. the scale closes at 3 pm so plan on getting to turkey point before 3 to be sure you get weighed in, Also you must have your ticket with you to weigh in Good fishing to all
  7. L

Long Point Opening Day Derby

Prize update for the upcoming Long Point Opening Day Big Bass Derby This event is quickly approaching so get your boat and gear ready, we have an awesome prize table for the top ten heaviest largemouth and smallmouth bass 5th Place Prize - largemouth - Magabass Levante casting rod and...
  8. L

as promised a quick update as to some of the prizes that we have lined up for this years Long Point Opening Day Big Fish Derby 1st Place Prize - both large and small mouth bass $ 1,000.00 cash!!!!!!! each 2nd Place Prize - both large and small mouth bass...
  9. L

On behalf of the Erie Bassmasters and the Long Long Point Bay Angler Association ( LPBAA )I want thank everyone for the words of encouragement regarding this years opening day derby. I Wanted to forward some information and pics regarding the 2016 Long Point Opening Day Big Fish Derby. I will...
  10. L

Erie eyes

Great Catch Lifesabeach, when you say Erie East, how far east, where would you have launched? Just wondering if the they are still catching out of Burwell or Bruce. Lakekand
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks