Recent content by lake huron guy

1. L

Maitland River

Ya Dave. I live in Goderich. They are getting some bows in the maitland. Some cohos in Bayfield, some in Port Albert. Casting into lake from Port Albert is working also. Cement wall in Goderich is producing as well. Water is lower than normal for this time of year, also pretty clear. Spawn...
  2. L

moose

Meat hunter, not worried about trophy. Won't shoot calves. We have enough guys coming up next few yrs to go for bull again.
  3. L

moose

no that's just what we applied for. no tags. ya didn't clarify very well. my bad. this was for first draw. ya Derek, your right, no tags, for guy with 15 pts either. I know not many tags for 28, but should have got one for 15 pts i would have thought???
  4. L

moose

Area 28, 8 guys. 4 went bull, 4 went cow. Any thoughts on what to do?? 8 for cow, or bull. Any one else hunt area 28?? Thanks fellas. Also looking for a holster for 357 style pellet pistol.
  5. L

perch

Thanks Ben. Was down to Burwell and got a few wallys, like to get a few perch to add to the supply of fish for winter. Perch RRF, pink panties, holographic green and orange bomber, and worm harness. Dipsey got 3, rigger got 3. Dipsey out 85 to 90, #3 on it.
  6. L

perch

Am thinking of making a trip for perch. Any hotspots still producing and where is the best spots for a shot at them. Have been for perch before but not this year yet. Usually go east of Burwell, but not sure if any other spots are better or worse. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
  7. L

What a storm

Wish a fellow lived closer, would have liked some help if it had of been me.
  8. L

chum line

All eyes. One at 8 lbs & three at 3 or 4 lbs. One bass and one sheephead to round out the day. After the motor issue we called it a day in case of any damage to it. Doesn't look like it though. Ran fine back in once temp came down.
  9. L

chum line

Was out of Burwell Sunday and doing well fishing along the chum line when the inboard starting hacking and knocking and could smell things were very hot and smoking. Shut down engine just in time and out from under the outdrive came this helium balloon that was caught in the intake for the...
  10. L

New

Hi. I am new to the board but have been in the area for two years and have enjoyed the fishing and the posts from the local fellow fisherman and would ask for help in locating some eyes out on the lake. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks