Recent content by Klinker24

1. Klinker24

Lake Nippissing Vacation

Are you trolling for the pike and walleye? We have been going to Tama Kwa for 12 years in the spring but haven't ventured out to Manitou Islands
  2. Klinker24

Lake Nipissing

Thanks for the great replies. I am going to take up the big gear and give it a try. I will also give some of the other tips above a try. Thanks again for the great feedback.
  3. Klinker24

Lake Nipissing

I am headed up to Callander Bay next week for an annual fishing trip with 10 guys. We have fished there for years with bottom bouncers and Jigs close to shore in 10 to 20 ft of water with great success. In the past few years we have had a very hard time finding anything beyond the slot size up...
  4. Klinker24

Pike Sept 19

Has anyone been out to Bluffs lately? Hoping to head out there tomorrow with the nice weather on its way!
  5. Klinker24

Gar pike????

Sounds good. I will give that a try. Hoping to get back out Saturday, but the winds aren't looking favourable right now. I had some luck earlier in the year and now I'm hooked.
  6. Klinker24

Gar pike????

I am new to pike fishing out at bluffs bar. We were trying to hug the weeds as much as possible but they are very thick this time of year. Should webe trolling body baits as close as possible to the weeds? That seemed to work early in the year but we had no success yesterday. Any suggestions?
  7. Klinker24

Gar pike????

Hello I was out fishing bluffs bar today. The water was very calm and at one point when the sun came out we saw several fish rolling at the surface. They looked to be pike but I'm not sure. We did manage to hook into 3 of them but I was unable to land them. I never got a good hook set and they...
  8. Klinker24

Planer Boards

OK. Are you using cedar or redwood to make the boards?
  9. Klinker24

Planer Boards

These are great looking boards. What did you use to make them? I'm thinking of doing the same.
  10. Klinker24

boat graphics and pinstriping?

I repainted and put new decals on my 1996 Lund a few years ago. I used Waters Graphics in Woodstock and they made up custom decals for me for a very reasonable price.
  11. Klinker24

Pike Sept 23

Great Report! I think I am going to head to bluffs and try my luck for the first time if the weather hold for Friday. Is everyone using body baits and Spinner Baits out there?
  12. Klinker24

Walleye Setup Questions

Sounds like planer boards is the way to go. Is it best to get a mast or use the in-line boards?
  13. Klinker24

Walleye Setup Questions

Hello First of all, thanks to everyone on this site for all of the great information. I was out Sunday for the first time in our boat trying to catch a few walleye. I have and 18 foot lund, 2 dipsey rods, 1 10 colour leadcore and 1 8 colour leadcore. I had the dipseys set on number 3...
  14. Klinker24

pt bruce aug 16th

5 of us headed sw out of port at 6:30. By 10:30 we pulled the lines and were headed back to port. Ended up with 26 walleye and 6 bows. Were trying to run 6 leadcore and 4 dipseys but never got them all out. The action was non stop. Most fish were caught on body baits with the odd one on spoons...
  15. Klinker24

kicker size???

I have an 8hp kicker on the back of a 17.5 lund. We go on an annual fishing trip to Calander Bay on Nippissing and this is the perfect size to go slow enough up there. We can go .8 mph on the gps up to 3 mph depending on the conditions.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks