Recent content by Jordan VanTorre

1. Jordan VanTorre

Burwell 9th

Ended up going out. Was choppy for sure. But we managed 10/12 on eyes and a nice fat rainbow. Came in early cause the storm looked pretty bad coming in. Thanks for the info tho guys 👍🏼
  2. Jordan VanTorre

Burwell 9th

Hey guys wondering if anyone can give a wave report for burwel. Thinking of going down this afternoon. But looks like the south wind all day might be picking up now. Any information would be appreciated thanks in advanced
  3. Jordan VanTorre

lake temagami 30 pound lake trout

yeah trout are one of the few species that can burb their air bladder so they have no problems with being caught at deep depths obviously like crestliner16 said handling out of the water would make the biggest impact we were careful keep it in the water and only hold it out for a quick pic and a...
  4. Jordan VanTorre

lake temagami 30 pound lake trout

hey guys not long point related but i figure it might be a good way to kill some time until we are all back out on the ice ! I got a little video put together from out trek out on lake temagami managed 15 trout the biggest a 42 inch 30 pound beast! all catch and release check out the vid...
  5. Jordan VanTorre

Minnows st Williams

Hey guys I know it was posted on here before but I can’t seem to find the thread. But I’m wondering where the new bait shop by st Williams is ?
  6. Jordan VanTorre

Fishing Report Ice depth

was out yesterday with the quads most holes we drilled had 6-7 inches did come find a spot where our quads were on 6 inches walked about 50 yards punching holes and we found 2-3 inches , we seen quad tracks crossing that section as well , be cautious out there still never know where the...
  7. Jordan VanTorre

LBP ice fishing jan 22nd Walleye

Thanks! And no kidding great to know the chance to get a good eye is there.! And on light takle always makes it better, I was using a flasher we were shallow water but our visibility on our jigs was only about a foot, water was so turned up. Glad I had the flasher usually I don’t expect to...
  8. Jordan VanTorre

yeah i hoped id have the chance to get one! was jealous of the guys catching them while bass fishing haha I'm sure we will see a few come out this ice season! i hope to see them anyway
  9. Jordan VanTorre

after all the rain yesterday i have no idea, would recommend contacting one of the hut operators to see about conditions, i don't think i would be going without a spud, top water funnels down old holes and can eat the ice around them pretty wide cold weather in the forecast (y)
  10. Jordan VanTorre

we weren't even out very far 10-15 min walk on foot dragging a sleigh id say, 5 feet of water I've fished the area before and never caught i think the schools just cruise around out there, was about a school come through every 10-15 min, right place right time for sure but glad i was! no doubt...
  11. Jordan VanTorre

pike and the big perch went back both over the prime eating range for me the walleye came home my ruler on my scoop only went to 20 inch so i needed to get a length, and i knew it was a male by the body anyway so i wasn't to worried about bringing him home for dinner
  12. Jordan VanTorre

yeah pretty basic stuff, couple big spoons for pike and minnows
  13. Jordan VanTorre

me and some buddies headed down to long point yesterday to check the ice/fish, heard the hut operators were out and assumed ice was good but wanted to check for ourselves before we bring the quads down, so we walked out of the cut was 7 inches of good clear ice where we fished. got into steady...
  14. IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

15. IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks