Recent content by johnvdz

1. J

9.9 or 15hp pro kicker

I have the 9.9 Pro Kicker on my 18' Lund. Have it set up with the itroll precision speed controller and works like a charm.
  2. J

Fishing Report Sept 11th - Elbow

Fished the elbow on tuesday morning, lines in the water at 7:30 AM. Had a 2 man limit in 3 hrs all 2-4 lbs, perfect for the freezer. Fished in 70 to 75' of water with two dipseys and two riggers. Ran worm harness and rippling red fin on riggers between 40 and 60' down and 3" spoons on the...
  3. J

Perch Fishing Help

Am hoping to take a neighbor and his autistic son out for perch on sunday. Was looking for some help to put me on some decent perch. I heard the end of hastings dr is doing well but wasn't sure of the closet launch. Appreciate the help.
  4. J

lake o info needed

try this site has lots of good info about lake o http://spoonpullers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=NorthShoreReports
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks