Recent content by javawrencher

1. J

Cooking brisket- separate point and flat or cook the full packer?

I separate for 2 reasons, first being smoker is too small for 15 pounder and mostly so I can get more area of bark for the burnt ends.
  2. J

Walley Trolling Rod/Reel Combos

I've been using my salmon equipment on Erie for the last few years. It works but it's like using a broom handle. Will the recommended combo work with dypsies as well ?
  3. J

Off Topic Need Some Enlightenment

Last year White Banner, Purple Haze, and Sour Jack. This year White Banner indoor and Amnesia Haze, Raspberry Diesel and a CBD plant for the old girls arthritis. All organic fertilizers and now starting to press for rosin, (don't like the smell or taste of weed, lol)
  4. J

Lake O tomorrow

Doing the same but out of Fishermans. Good luck. Not very much chatter over @ spoonpullers
  5. J

Holsters

Solely Canadian for Canadian made holsters.
  6. J

Nets in 70fow

Did I read on here or having an old timers moment, that the nets all run the same direction ? It was either N to S or E to W. Can anyone confirm ?
  7. J

Anyone try nanticoke today?

Spent most of morning around the shoal. Lots of bait and fish marked but no takers. We then fought the wind and waves and went out to 55 and got 3 within 30 minutes. Wife was tired of the bouncing and we headed in. All in all a great day. No complaints besides the waves.
  8. J

Fishing Report Nanticoke

We went out of Nanticoke for our first time today and lost one decent one at the boat . Nothing but farm animals. Screen on finder lit right up. Oh well, that's fishing.
  9. J

Fishing Report Lake Ontario

I would say Atlantic also. Nice Fish and great job.
  10. J

Off Topic Coming Down in Londontown

We got rain so fast and much in Dundas that the eaves-trough couldn't keep up.
  11. J

Bronte question: launch and parking

I gave up on Bronte a few years back. Now we launch from Fisherman's and will not go back to the bronte zoo. Lots of dock space to take your time and go get your vehicle without idiots trying to get past you. WAY more parking also.
  12. J

Lake O now June 20th

We got 2 yesterday in that area. 100 FOW and 35 f down. Good luck.
  13. J

got your letter yet rcmp

Turdo & Blair can go pound salt.
  14. J

Gun owners Petition for Trudeau to reverse and apologize to Canadian legal Gun owners

done and renewing CCFR & CSSA on the weekend.
  15. J

Turdeau has banned your shotgun.

People do more then just hunt with guns. I really enjoy going to the range weekly and just pop holes in paper. But now this POS bans my legally purchased entertainment. Why don't we ban swimming pools because more people die from those in Canada then guns. Go to Jane and Finch and take care of...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks