Recent content by Itchin2fish

1. I

whats the best port?

o_OOr smart enough not to risk it in a 15'er
  2. I

whats the best port?

Stay away from Burwell , unless that boat doubles as a coffin! It's 10$ a pound for fish at the market , $10,000 to die in ontario right now.. Do your own math
  3. I

Pike June 27

Nice!
  4. I

Long or short? Send pics and such please

Long or short? Send pics and such please
  5. I

Hut Still on the Lake

Can you provide a pic of the parking lot hut?
  6. I

Week-end on the bay

Better ask the "local ledgend" Jimmy Spillin' Im sure he will tell you whats up! (btw Propers skinnyz are better)
  7. I

SLA pike tourney

Thanks SRT8, any pics?
  8. I

SLA pike tourney

[?]Any results? curious to know what size of fish were braught in.[?]
  9. I

Flat Balls?

Well, just got back from the lake. The boat ran like never before! :D I would like to thank every1 for the help! oh and G.Mech I'll be a little less creative with my following titles [:o)]
  10. I

Flat Balls?

That was the point of the post ...so we can all help each other, today and tomorrow. I figured that we could use this site for something other then reading Jimmy's stories. ;-)
  11. I

Flat Balls?

On a side note, I pulled the floor also to check the fuel pick up....I cant pull the line from the tank to check the end, its sealed in there...I may just end up blowing air into the pick up line to see if it is 100% clear???
  12. I

Flat Balls?

So I think we have found the problem. It's hard to beleive that the boat was put together this way....but it was. Just a thaught here...if a fuel line is comeing to a splitter from the under-side maybe point the connection towards it?? or if you assemble boats point it 90deg. in the opposite...
  13. I

Flat Balls?

Thanks for the help guys, I'm on my way out to pull up the floor in search of a fuel tank, and the source of my problems. I will get back to you all on how I made out.
  14. I

Pike - Bluff Bar - Saturday, Apr 30th

We were out @ the Bluffs for about 2hrs, 1 pike approx. 4lbs, tr. speed 2-2.4 marked lots...maybe Jimmys right, slow it down.(water is still too cold) Either way it was a great first day of soft water.
  15. I

Flat Balls?

Thanks guys, I have a 2004, 18' Lund Adventure Fisherman. The vent is located on the side of the boat directly below the gas cap. I just went out and blew air into the fill location to see if air came out of the vent...and it did with lots of force. I did replace the bulb last year when it...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks