Recent content by ingersollguy

1. I

Lake Simcoe feb 27

Nice haul We were up there last Friday as well for a night in a hut only 2 keeps for 4 guys
  2. I

Lake simcoe help please

Thanks for the tip
  3. I

Lake simcoe help please

Heading up to simcoe on Friday Have a 24 hr hut with brechin point hut rentals anyone ever used them and tips for there would be greatly appreciated
  4. I

St williams Tuesday

Better than us Weve got 1 keeper so far School came through but just looked
  5. I

St williams Tuesday

Out with woodwards today one water dragon so far One throw back perch they are here just not committed to the bite yet
  6. I

Collins feb 13

Very nice Im bringing my son down to the bay tomorrow hopefully we get some good bites
  7. I

Fishing Report St. Valentine’s Day - no massacre

Lets keep it that way haha Im heading down tomorrow with my boy and hope we get on them
  8. I

Off Topic Frabrill Hut question

Happens to all of them Im on my 3rd hut and each one has had this happen
  9. I

Fishing Report Thames river

Thanks I checked the weather and there is a big warm up coming for down there and a ton of rain this week So fingers are crossed forcast will cbange
  10. I

Fishing Report Thames river

How was the ice down there We are heading that way next Friday to hopefully get something
  11. I

Bad day - Warm weather with a strong wind.

Hope he nails them if he is willing to be out in those conditions
  12. I

Left turn mental health day... Williams Feb. 9th

Nice I should take one of those and make my way to the lake through the week instead of on a weekend
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks