Recent content by GRIZZLY

1. G

Are walleye safe to eat from detroit river

G.MECH I am aware of the guide to eating fish that they put out and it is very informative , my point was that in the video they have feet on the ground making people aware of how to clean and cook the fish to make it much safer to eat , and they spend more time and money on stocking and...
  2. G

Are walleye safe to eat from detroit river

i just watched the video posted by denturecrafter , i wish our mnr would be that proactive , but they would never dream of using our licence fees for something like that . sad!!!!!
  3. G

2018 London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show, February 23rd-25th

If you are in the market for a new boat it is a good show , if not save your money . just my opinion .
  4. G

If you need an incentive to fish...

it is so worth it last year 4 of us went out to Hastings and caught 150 perch and ended up with 18 pounds of fillet thats 450 bucks worth , ramp was 10 gas was 30 and truck gas was 20 and 20 worth of minnows
  5. G

Lake O

amen to that lol
  6. G

Lake O

nice catch guys , but just a word of advice you should check the guide to eating fish out of lake ontario ,for example your lake trout , you can only have 1 that is 12 inchs or less in a month anything over that you should not eat .
  7. G

atv travel on the bay

thanks for the info , I will give it a try sometime next week .
  8. G

atv travel on the bay

hi guys I was just wondering how the bay is for atv travel or is the snow to deep ? I was thinking of heading down this week .
  9. G

FISH SMOKER

I have a Bradley as well , had it for 6 years now it works awesome . you can also use it as a cold smoker you just have to make a box and a piece of duct work and your good to go. the real nice feature is that you can remove the smoke generator and attach it to a larger smoker , I made an...
  10. G

salmon fishing goderich ?

well not what I was hoping to hear , we will give it a shot in a week . thanks for the reply
  11. G

salmon fishing goderich ?

just wondering if anyone knows how the fishing has been on lake huron lately ?
  12. G

THANKS to the guy who took my minnow pail

thanks Fisherprice i appreciate it
  13. G

Wisherman didnt do well was out there from 10:30 to 1:30 and only got 1 but it was a good one the ice was ok just dont venture to far past the huts i moved twice first hole was 8 inchs of old ice second hole was only 5 inchs so be careful .
  14. G

yeah today i fished St williams and when i got back to my truck i loaded my quad and all my gear and drove off .when i got to the top of the hill i realized i had set my pail beside the truck so i turned around to go get it ,maybe 2 minutes had passed get there and it was gone .i didnt pass...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks