Recent content by easton

1. E

Sat. Fishing/Snow Storm

Will do once they are unfrozen...:).... And thanx! Easton
  2. E

Saturday Old Cut

Did better than us today...u fishin off old cut? we outta St. WIlly'z Had ourselves turned around for a bit, nothing serious...Hoping everyone is in also! There were a few cars in the lot when we came in...hope the hubby isn't off to look for people again tonight...:) Easton
  3. E

Sat. Fishing/Snow Storm

Good Day ALL!! Well the fishing today was alright...we were about a mile out from shore, bout half way between funny farm marina and St. WIlly'z. Between six of us we had 25 keeprs, 10-12 inches and one unmeasure pike...(update later, it's frozen at the moment)...;) Well perfect example of...
  4. E

post from Rotten Ronnies today on ice cond.

Thanx for the update...Can't wait for the weekend to get out!8D Easton
  5. E

Fish Cleaning in the St. WIlly'z area??

Thanx, all! Huron-We do our own perch, but not sure how to work around the bones in a pike?!;) But we finally found someone.... Easton
  6. E

Ice Drama from Last Week

WOW! Is it ever interesting to read through all of the comments...especially from my perspective, a wife of one of the men whom had NO problem offereing services to some who needed it...who knows when it might be you?! My husband really appreciates all the koodo's etc. it's not needed, but sure...
  7. E

Fish Cleaning in the St. WIlly'z area??

Hey just curious about any fish cleaners in the area...especially for pike!...:)... Easton
  8. E

St. Williams - Jan. 23 & 24th

saturday afternoon, bout mile straight off Booths 31.5 pike...:)...won't let me load a pic from cell sorry... Easton
  9. E

Ice On Inner Bay

Very Nice Pic!! Hope we can bounce back from this warm weather coming very quickly! ~e quote: Originally posted by ferg A picture is worth a thousand words. Here is an image of the ice on Inner Bay taken late Wednesday the 29th. Most of the huts are huddled in front of Booth's Harbour. The...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks