Recent content by Dicker

1. Dicker

LPWA has their own website ?

https://www.longpointwaterfowlers.ca/lpwa-memberships
  2. Dicker

Another excellent Delta Waterfowl Dinner !

Great night out! All money spent was for an awesome cause!
  3. Dicker

Wanted Coleman stove

Update: This was sold elsewhere
  4. Dicker

Wanted Coleman stove

Asking $50 firm Works perfect, just upgraded to a Jetboil system Located in Simcoe
  5. Dicker

Note Change in Migratory Birds Regulations

Thanks Quacker_Smacker for speaking on all of our behalf 🙄 I think it about due time to start harvesting swans. Who cares what colour they are, they’re definitely abundant enough to start harvesting them and I’d imagine they are VERY table worthy. Sandhill cranes in the area are also abundant...
  6. Dicker

Collins taxi

You’re welcome
  7. Dicker

Collins taxi

I just messaged Colin’s Marina on Messenger and they confirmed they are still broken down until sometime next week. The ice taxi will not be available
  8. 3A86E2E6-73C5-44D5-B4B9-634D7ED1EA74.png

3A86E2E6-73C5-44D5-B4B9-634D7ED1EA74.png

9. Dicker

Diver guides?

Jeff Marr @ ColdWater Quackers I tried a layout hunt this year with Jeff, it was awesome! $250 a gun You can check him out on Facebook
  10. Dicker

Raffia grass

Thanks OCLP, very interested in seeing how it performs The last couple years it’s been really hard finding enough coverage hence the grass coverage We usually don’t get too swamped in the weed beds, the 20hp Muddy Buddy Longtail works it’s way through that for us Lol
  11. Dicker

Raffia grass

Grass all done! Looks pretty good
  12. E77D32B5-8556-40E6-9C7F-AB04B2B66F46.jpeg

E77D32B5-8556-40E6-9C7F-AB04B2B66F46.jpeg

13. Dicker

Heritage Day?

Listen Justine, I am by no means a “web-wizard”, this is a Facebook page we’re talking about……. I understand the LPWA relies solely on volunteers and people do what they can when they can, perhaps when life slows down I’ll be able to chip in more but for the meantime it is what it is. As far as...
  14. Dicker

Heritage Day?

The group is actually called Long Point Waterfowl Unit on Facebook It was created because nothing was being done in terms of any online info/support for anyone Hard to gain support if you make everything too inconvenient for people
  15. Dicker

Heritage Day?

The Unit is not holding a heritage day hunt according to the recent newsletter Go onto Facebook and look up Long Point Waterfowl Unit for up to date info, or see below Hello Waterfowlers, In lieu of a 2021 newsletter, please find important dates in this email. As COVID restrictions have...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks