Collins taxi

Roger

Just wondering if Collins taxi service is up and running thinking of coming down tomorrow any info greatly appreciated thanks

I just messaged Colin’s Marina on Messenger and they confirmed they are still broken down until sometime next week.
The ice taxi will not be available

Attachments

• 3A86E2E6-73C5-44D5-B4B9-634D7ED1EA74.png
    3A86E2E6-73C5-44D5-B4B9-634D7ED1EA74.png
    301.3 KB · Views: 29
Hey Dicker. Ill be out there tomorrow til around 2ish if you need anything. Ill shoot you a text

Ya i wished i would have known that yesterday. Cost me 46 dollars to park and 2 scoops of minnows.
I heard good things about collins but i wont be back!!!
I’m glad you said that. I was not thrilled last Sunday when I was there. No mention of running out of minnows until you are inside. I also don’t understand why you pay per person for parking. I still only have one truck. We didn’t take the shuttle because there was a huge line up. We walked out ourselves. Went out of old cut today. No line ups, no tent city out there. Had a great day!

I’m glad you said that. I was not thrilled last Sunday when I was there. No mention of running out of minnows until you are inside. I also don’t understand why you pay per person for parking. I still only have one truck. We didn’t take the shuttle because there was a huge line up. We walked out ourselves. Went out of old cut today. No line ups, no tent city out there. Had a great day!
Totally agree should be per vehicle .It cost me $30 last week and I parked and walked out.I’v launched my boat there many times.

I understand everyone's frustration about the 10 $ / person , but it shouldn't have been a surprise.

They said that a month ago it would be 10$ PERSON TO USE THERE facilities and access point . Shuttle service was free when available and safe conditions. It has been mentioned several times in posts that the shuttle has been broken and out of use.

I went 3 weeks ago and didn't use the shuttle
But still think it was worth the 30 $ for 3 of us and atv and trailer.
It is nice being able to park and unload right at lake . Especially when 1 person has to walk out while other guys get dropped off and start drilling holes and set huts up.
For extra 20 $ I get to avoid Cardic Hill and dragging sleigh down road.

Old cut is an extra 20 min drive .... but worth going there if I plan to fish near Ec 10

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks