Recent content by chrisvan

1. chrisvan

Fishing Report St. Williams Tues. 12th

At least I can stand up in the new huts. The old huts I was bent over any time I stood up. Mind you the cross braces are still a problem. Lol
  2. chrisvan

Fishing Report St. Williams Tues. 12th

Sleet then freezing rain then rain. Kept nice and dry in a Woodwards hut. 15 keeper perch and many dinks. 33" , 8lb, 4oz. pike.
  3. chrisvan

Fishing Report Looking for a charter on Lake Ontario.

www.niagarafishassassins.com at Port Weller Call (289) 668-2543
  4. chrisvan

where to perch?

went out to Hastings this morning and between two of us we caught two sheephead.
  5. chrisvan

Now What?

Stoney's Hardware on Main St. Port Dover has a whole selection of minnow nets.
  6. chrisvan

Niagara River

@WhatsthePoint, I grew up on Old #8 on the other side of St. Davids and almost lost a friend fishing just below the power station. He slipped on the stones going down to the river and only saved himself by stopping on the 1 foot ledge at bottom.
  7. chrisvan

Motor won't start

finally got my boat back from Proctors. I missed a whole year for the sake of a bad wire to my deadman switch. Lesson learnt, if you have a problem take it to the pros and not some backyard mechanic.
  8. chrisvan

Motor won't start

Had same problem last year. Made the mistake of letting a guy work on it that said he could save me money. Ended up losing full year and now boat in at Proctors getting wiring fixed that so called mechanic screwed up and also fixing original problem. Sorry no word yet about what original problem...
  9. chrisvan

st williams

Went out at 8 and came in at 3 with Grangers. Catch was hit and miss all day. Two of us had 29 keepers and quite a few dinks released. Fishing buddy was Lucky enough to catch a mud puppy. Enjoyed our day otherwise.
  10. chrisvan

st williams ice conditions

We were meaning to go out at Point Abino last Thursday but once we started out deemed ice unsafe. It was a good call as another group going out on Friday went through the ice.
  11. chrisvan

Thursday March 13/14 Perch

Three of us from before 8 till 3. Good day fishing. Nothing after 2pm.
  12. chrisvan

LPB Report??

this is our Thursday haul
  13. chrisvan

LPB Report??

Three of us went out from Grangers. Fished from 7:30 till 3. Had 40 plus keepers and lots of dinks. Others on sled on way back in had 1 which they gave us. Biggest of our keepers was 12.5 inches.No sign of any fish after 2.
  14. chrisvan

perch fishing in long point bay

Have no problem paying to go out. I don't have to have a quad, do not have to drill the holes and do not have to start the fire. If you do not even catch one fish it still is not a bad deal. Spread your fifty over at least 5 hours. that is only 10 per hour. It costs me more than that to run my...
  15. chrisvan

Got out Yesterday and be WARNED

Primary mechanical
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks