Recent content by bustingbass

1. B

Any Erie perch reports?

Seems like with how good the walleye fishing has been the last few years you don't see many perch reports . Was thinking of taking the family this weekend to burwell or Hastings . Any info would be great
  2. B

Imported boat tariff

Just an update . Came home with my 2018 Ranger 522D today. It took 3 ports of entry to make it happen without paying the tariff. Basically it boils down to this... If you inquire at the boarder about you will definitely pay! Thought I was doing the right thing by inquiring at the peace bridge...
  3. B

Imported boat tariff

I've made 2 calls to the Canadian boarder services both have told that there is language but it isn't being enforced. They both said I should be ok. I still don't like my odds lol
  4. B

Imported boat tariff

I was told those were tariffs from other countries ... I did find this though https://www.ibinews.com/regulation/canadian-government-removes-retaliatory-tariffs-on-us-boats/33252.article
  5. B

Imported boat tariff

Has anyone imported a boat in the last few months ? I know they implemented the 10% tariff but am hearing conflicting things . I called Canada customs and they told me if the boat was made in America and was fiberglass " I should be fine " it wasn't a very convincing answer lol. The difference...
  6. B

St Clair River

pm sent
  7. B

wildwood challege oct.5th

We are having a small bass tournament on wildwood on oct.5th. anyone interested please send me a message. We like to keep the number of boats to a minimal so Pm asap if you want details
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks