Recent content by Firstlight

1. Firstlight

Downrigging weights

RyTek- great idea, will check that out. Just trying to reduce some of the sudden stop bounce on the riggers. So this may achieve that. Thanks again for the idea.
  2. Firstlight

Downrigging weights

Thanks for the info Centerspin and hvyhaul! I will give them a try, good point keeping them out of the sun! They arent overly expensive compared to many other things in boat so if I need to replace in a couple years thats ok. Thanks again!
  3. Firstlight

Downrigging weights

Ive run sharks and POW‘s both do a decent job - black is our preferred....Speaking of downrigger weights 10# and above, ive been contemplating grabbing scotty downrigger weight snubbers. Just nervous hanging these expensive weights from a rubber bungee. Anyone have any pros or cons they could...
  4. Firstlight

Off Topic Batteries.

Second that for Jos at Angling outfitters, went through 2 sets of deep cycle in my alaskan always maintained with on board charger-pulled batteries out for winter and stored in heated shop....just didnt get the life expectancy out of them. chatted with Jos and put two of his in and have not had...
  5. Firstlight

idoit sea doo boat pilot turkey point beach

Interesting as we were anchored last week along TP beach and had the same boat in picture pull the same stunt...we too tried to get picture but numbers did not show up clear. I hope someone can ID this boat and report before someone gets hurt!
  6. Firstlight

Nanticoke Walleye

Fished elbow one evening last week, one 8lb pick off rigger 65 FOW 43 feet down, body bait. Certainly not as hot as burwell...hasnt been for a number of years!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks