Recent content by bigtalk

1. B

Duck identification

Ruddy.
  2. B

Norfolk - boat in your driveway?

Yes. “YARD” shall mean the space between a building or structure on a lot and the lot lines of the lot. Any yard requirement herein is expressed as a horizontal linear distance perpendicular to a lot line. Where yards meet at a corner greater than 180 degrees, measured from the inside of...
  3. B

Steel shot and Doves

I'm the same, Singlemalt. I shoot everything with steel now, including pheasants.
  4. B

Another excellent year.... almost ?

Sweet Jesus, Backswamp! You shoot a couple of deer and now you think you're Ricky?!
  5. B

Heritage Day?

Listen Dick, the LPWA is a 100% volunteer organization that relies on the talents and time of the volunteers at any given time - if you're a web-wizard, feel free to set-up an online presence on behalf of the Association and become a more active volunteer. -Justin
  6. B

Best duck boat

I recently bought a bigger hunting/fishing boat, and here are the options not mentioned that I found: -Polar Kraft Outlander -Smoker Craft Pro Sportsman -Starcraft Freedom
  7. B

Off Topic High Water Woes

Here is the graphic from DNR that shows that Lake Erie has no controls that impact Lake Erie water-levels. I'm hoping this helps the folks who only seem to be able to read conspiracy theories. bahaha
  8. B

Off Topic Golden or bald eagle

I can't believe you are still talking about what is clearly a bald eagle...
  9. B

Long Point Guides

So, here's what I think is the technical answer to your question: Long Point's Inner Bay is an internationally significant staging area for migratory waterfowl; that means that a significant number of birds stop at the Inner Bay, eat and build up some body fat before migrating south - giving...
  10. B

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2019

I tried to look this morning, right at dawn, from the north shore, and it looked like ice and snow for as far as I could see.
  11. B

Long Point Guides

What section? I skimmed it, but couldn't find this part.
  12. B

Long Point Guides

LOL Duck poacher, deer poacher, walleye poacher - why do bad threads happen to good people?
  13. B

Hunting report

I don't mind that shot and don't find it to be a low percentage shot - I would and have taken that shot at least twice and both of those deer died within sight.
  14. B

Long Point Guides

Getting a JP who doesn't understand the definition of hunting is beating the charge, but it doesn't make it any less poaching.
  15. B

Long Point Guides

You mean nobody likes a poacher, right?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks