Recent content by bigfishboy

1. B

June 30

A little late posting but went out for smallmouth on June 30 in the bay, very slow everywhere, went out near normandale and trolled ended up getting 7 and landing a nice 30' Muskie to end the night.
  2. B

Perch

Thinking of going to Burwell tomorrow morning (weather pending). Any one been out recently? Is it worth it?
  3. B

LP Bass Sunday Report

Me and my dad went out around 2:30 today and fished for 2 hours, hooked over 30 fish landing 16, got them all trolling body baits. Average weight was around 2 pounds.
  4. B

Elbow Friday July 18th

Sorry about the 2 sideways photos, only way I could upload them.
  5. B

Elbow Friday July 18th

Headed out to the Elbow and had the lines in by 6:15am and fished till 10:30,managed 4 Rainbows all on the downriggers. Orange with a bronze back worked well for us. We fished between 60-100 fow but picked up most of the fish in 100 foot range. The size of the bows were between 4-8 pound...
  6. B

Lure choice

Any lures that have been doing better than others at the Elbow? Plan on heading out Monday.
  7. B

inner bay

Look for EC5 its been very well to me for Smallmouth so far
  8. B

Ice Fishing

Sorry for the late reply , haven't been on for a while but all I can say is the fishing was slowwwww. No fish seen.
  9. B

Ice Fishing

Ive noticed the reports have slowed down on the fishing in the Bay recently. Going out Saturday, how has the bite been the last few days?
  10. B

Fall Rainbows

Hey, Just wondering when the rainbows start making their way up into the rivers? Thanks
  11. B

Is there anymore pics or bows?

Just wondering if theres are anymore pics or bows out at the Elbow or Light House? Thanks
  12. B

any luck fishing for smallies ?

I was out a few weeks ago at the bluffs in 8-10 fow trolling just off the bar and got some smallies. Also there were many other boats out smallie fishing and they seemed to be catching them also.
  13. B

Bluffs Bar Aug 5th

Went out for some more pike the other night and ran the same line as before. We fished from 5:30-8:30 and ended up getting 8 pike. The fish were all bigger, the hot colours again were purple&pink and orange. Had one small mouth up the boat but lost it. Biggest pike was 34'
  14. B

Bluffs pike July 31

We were trolling between 2.8 and 3.1 mph just off the bar, the depth was around 20-25 fow!
  15. B

Bluffs pike July 31

Being our first time at the bluffs there was quite a bit of trial and error! We started fishing around 6:30 and pulled the lines in around 8:30. We ended up with 2 nice small mouth, 9 pike and a sheep head. The hot colours for pike were pink and orange&green. Biggest pike was 28' and the rest of...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks