Recent content by alexma

1. alexma

Fishing Report Burwell 15 July

Same to us, 6 eyes and two bows, fished from 56 to 63. Fished scattered, no pattern, fish seemed to be deeper than last week.
  2. alexma

Lake O

Fished Bronte with a friend June 30/ 22 a few shakers, one nice rainbow lost over a jump and a nice 22lb chinook, nice day on the water.
  3. Bronte1.jpg

Bronte1.jpg

4. Bronte2.jpg

Bronte2.jpg

5. alexma

Fishing Report June 28. LPB.

Sweet, what depth were you fishing?
  6. alexma

Port Dover

I'll try it out next time, thanks for info. Trolling along the outside part of shoal for walleyes and bows?
  7. alexma

Port Dover

Went out with a bag of minnows, anchored in about 30fow, straight out of of port Dover. One more boat further out looked like fishing. Nothing happened, washed the minnows for a couple of hours then we decide to swim a little bit and turned back to dock. Still a beautiful afternoon on water.
  8. alexma

Port Dover

That's my plan, i'm working this weekend, but i'll be perching next weekend for sure.
  9. alexma

Port Dover

I'm not into bass. My son has a boat docked in Dover, so Dover will be!
  10. alexma

Port Dover

Nice! That 5 mile can is a buoy marker?
  11. alexma

Port Dover

Thanks, any info is appreciated.
  12. alexma

Port Dover

Im in a boat, any idea what depth? Where is peacock point? I've never fished port Dover before, my regular spot is port Burwell.
  13. alexma

Port Dover

New to Port Dover, any advice where to start for perch, walleye, catfish?
  14. alexma

Burwell July 31

On water by 05:30, went out to 55fow, two leadcores on boards on 5&6colors did most of the damage, the other two leadcores straight back not too much. Pretty good rollers but by 11:00 got the limit and shortly after 12:00 were out.
  15. alexma

Burwell ,July 2

55 to 57 fow, all fish caught on leadcore 5 to 8 colors
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks