Landlocked- NO MORE!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ and the Walleye’s,Rainbow’s,whatever with FINS, ARE NOW IN TROUBLE AGAIN!! LOL πŸ˜† πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Sorry for the much anticipated outboard motor repair post by me,for some of the interested member’s who want to know on @stomp that were waiting for my report. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I finally picked up my boat yesterday morning,from @Xtreme marine a well known sponsor on @stomp website page. Why I have never gone to @Xtreme marine before I don’t understand. Likely,because they always seem to be quite busy there,and at one time,they told me that it would take up to 2 week’s before I could get my 2007 Mercury EFI 90 4 stroke outboard motor looked at!! πŸ™„ But behold, I received a phone call from them earlier than expected,and they moved my work order up by under one week!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ One of the issues that was wrong with my outboard motor was that there were 4 β€œUSED!!” Spark plug’s,(one spark plug had a crack in it), put in at another marine business last year,😠 πŸ‘Ž when I had outboard motor issues then,( I wish that I could mention this business,BUT!! I would likely get in a lot trouble by that business by doing so). A photo of my outboard motor issues on the left,and what @Xtreme marine did on the right to fix it. A very β€œBIG” Thank-You to Rob,the owner @Xtreme marine (he now has a 68 Decal given to him by the @Red Hering lol πŸ˜‚),and also another Big β€œThank-You” to one of the marine mechanics there,named Scott,for fixing my outboard motor again!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Now, I will be waiting for a good looking day,(lighter winds), to go out walleye and rainbow trout fishing again soon,off one of our many Port’s on Lake Erie,with hopefully a family member to accompany me. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚ Oh,while driving around yesterday and doing errands, I noticed that the Peavey Mart in Hyde Park has 50% off 19CDB5D6-95B2-4CBD-9E32-3B50309C6DDD.jpeg their fishing tackle there.Yes,I stopped in to have,”just a look!!” 0A029BD5-9C96-4DD8-B296-6D0CFC115683.jpeg LoL 😝 Be Safe to All & Tight Lines & Fish ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• 4E970F15-A19D-4D34-8D44-7302163D3561.jpeg
    4E970F15-A19D-4D34-8D44-7302163D3561.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 16FDD4CF-EADC-47F7-BB0A-089F4C6863CE.jpeg
    16FDD4CF-EADC-47F7-BB0A-089F4C6863CE.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 101
  • AFBF5EFA-6F45-46C1-B3DD-91A98860407F.jpeg
    AFBF5EFA-6F45-46C1-B3DD-91A98860407F.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 94
  • AACBFBDF-B2EF-485A-A12A-4FE1017D5132.jpeg
    AACBFBDF-B2EF-485A-A12A-4FE1017D5132.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 6246A8EF-3ED7-43CA-90EF-24C7462825FC.jpeg
    6246A8EF-3ED7-43CA-90EF-24C7462825FC.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 74
Sorry for the much anticipated outboard motor repair post by me,for some of the interested member’s who want to know on @stomp that were waiting for my report. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I finally picked up my boat yesterday morning,from @Xtreme marine a well known sponsor on @stomp website page. Why I have never gone to @Xtreme marine before I don’t understand. Likely,because they always seem to be quite busy there,and at one time,they told me that it would take up to 2 week’s before I could get my 2007 Mercury EFI 90 4 stroke outboard motor looked at!! πŸ™„ But behold, I received a phone call from them earlier than expected,and they moved my work order up by under one week!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ One of the issues that was wrong with my outboard motor was that there were 4 β€œUSED!!” Spark plug’s,(one spark plug had a crack in it), put in at another marine business last year,😠 πŸ‘Ž when I had outboard motor issues then,( I wish that I could mention this business,BUT!! I would likely get in a lot trouble by that business by doing so). A photo of my outboard motor issues on the left,and what @Xtreme marine did on the right to fix it. A very β€œBIG” Thank-You to Rob,the owner @Xtreme marine (he now has a 68 Decal given to him by the @Red Hering lol πŸ˜‚),and also another Big β€œThank-You” to one of the marine mechanics there,named Scott,for fixing my outboard motor again!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Now, I will be waiting for a good looking day,(lighter winds), to go out walleye and rainbow trout fishing again soon,off one of our many Port’s on Lake Erie,with hopefully a family member to accompany me. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚ Oh,while driving around yesterday and doing errands, I noticed that the Peavey Mart in Hyde Park has 50% off View attachment 61241 their fishing tackle there.Yes,I stopped in to have,”just a look!!” View attachment 61242 LoL 😝 Be Safe to All & Tight Lines & Fish ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Glad you got your boat back Red. Hopefully the fish cooperate for ya. (When you taking ME out :ROFLMAO:)

The Peavy Mart by me HAD that sign up as well. It's been changed today tho.

Believe it or not, MY WIFE pointed it out to me almost 2 weeks ago and I FINALLY went in two days ago for a peek. Walked out with a 5 ft light action Ugly Stik which I have yet to use, but IF I go to the pier on Tuesday, I might use it then, and a few more pickerel rigs (I always seem to give some away to kids on the pier who don't have any and what they do have is WAY to light to be using off the pier due to the current and I hate seeing someone getting all annoyed with a kid because the lines get crossed.)

Glad you got your boat back Red. Hopefully the fish cooperate for ya. (When you taking ME out :ROFLMAO:)

The Peavy Mart by me HAD that sign up as well. It's been changed today tho.

Believe it or not, MY WIFE pointed it out to me almost 2 weeks ago and I FINALLY went in two days ago for a peek. Walked out with a 5 ft light action Ugly Stik which I have yet to use, but IF I go to the pier on Tuesday, I might use it then, and a few more pickerel rigs (I always seem to give some away to kids on the pier who don't have any and what they do have is WAY to light to be using off the pier due to the current and I hate seeing someone getting all annoyed with a kid because the lines get crossed.)
Lol ,non of us fishing people have the self discipline to go in a tackle shop or store with fishing goodies and resist the urge to buy
Oh well it's better than any other addiction

Lol ,non of us fishing people have the self discipline to go in a tackle shop or store with fishing goodies and resist the urge to buy
This is true!
I went to Dixie this morning to see if they had the regulations book for fishing and hunting
They only had hunting regs left… but while I was in there I couldn’t resist grabbing two new spoons lol
E7E5ACC7-5B81-4E0F-B7C9-E8F522C0A85E.jpeg

Not true. I was in Bass Pro in St. Catherines a week ago and didn't buy any fishing stuff at all. Just a couple of pop and a snack to hold me over until we ate. AND I was in St T yesterday and went to Dixie Dairy and walked out again, with only a pop.

That said, I WANTED to buy fishing stuff, oh boy did I wanted to buy fishin stuff.......but I didn't.....:ROFLMAO:

This is true!
I went to Dixie this morning to see if they had the regulations book for fishing and hunting
They only had hunting regs left… but while I was in there I couldn’t resist grabbing two new spoons lol
View attachment 61257
I had BOTH of those spoons in my hand yesterday when I was there, and some other spoon they're calling "purple pecker" but I put'em all back and only got a bottle of pop instead. :cry::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1319548E-2336-4CBC-A41B-712683FB3030.jpeg
    1319548E-2336-4CBC-A41B-712683FB3030.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 539A0ADB-0017-4435-83D3-80B841F58BC8.jpeg
    539A0ADB-0017-4435-83D3-80B841F58BC8.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 49
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks