Fishing Report July 13 at the coke,630-sundown.

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Floated the boat at 6pm, lines working by 630 off Nanticoke.20220713_190549.jpgIMG_8754.jpg 11/11. 4 eyes 6bow 1 brown. The nephew did well..as good as any seasoned angler..he even manage to net the 2 fish that he let me crank in and keep them inside the net and not the outside.
Couple more years, another foot N should some easy fishing for old uncle.
4&5 core off boards. Bright neon color super slim spoons(piston cup I think) for the trout and super bright long As for the eyes.20220713_232928.jpg
2.5+mph
70°F.
Bit of garbage floating about..check baits often.

The blood splatter in the boat made me LOL... I know the feeling... Nice box of meat in short order... Bonus Brown... Good fishing...

The blood splatter in the boat made me LOL... I know the feeling... Nice box of meat in short order... Bonus Brown... Good fishing...

Trout = crime scene.

Had a bow inhale a spoon yesterday, boat looked like the throat was slit in the boat and not the livewell.

Surgery was required to get the spoon back. 🌻

Six-Grand love your reports. This weekend I will be heating Erie for the first time this summer if winds allow. How deep are you fishing over? Thanks

Uncle will have a hard time getting away without the nephew in the boat from now on! Smile says it all. (y)

Trout = crime scene.

Had a bow inhale a spoon yesterday, boat looked like the throat was slit in the boat and not the livewell.

Surgery was required to get the spoon back. 🌻
Couple fish bled like a cut pig..especially the brown. Hit fast and hard, spoon was in deeeeep. Them fish were in kill mode.

Six-Grand love your reports. This weekend I will be heating Erie for the first time this summer if winds allow. How deep are you fishing over? Thanks
Changes a few ft every trip but last evening came across a school of active feeds in 62 and stayed on them.. Do some figure 8s in the immediate area before moving on.

Back