Bass opener?

Still a cottage for rent in long point with bay access with a 20 by 30 slip for bass opener week or weekend lol ac tv wifi lol no room on my dock for another boat sorry

Last edited:
Randy aka Posts Marina ramp is still open for launches and I believe from past years the ramp will be open at 4:00 am. I’ll double check when I go over for happy hour🍺🍺🍺 Also Old Cut Boat Livery has all the bait you’ll need, minnows, worms and leeches and I’ll ask when they will be open too.
Let me know when they open, I’ll be launching there for sure Saturday morning. 👍

Wife just asked if it’s even worth going to bed on Friday. Lol I love her dearly.
I've asked my wife several times if I can go park on the pier overnight ie tonight would be a good night to do that. She responds with a very stern, "NO! It's dangerous!!! :mad:" (But it's ok for me to get up at stupid o'clock to go in the morning and get there before the sun comes up:wacky:)

She loves me😊 but sometimes she forgets that:
1) I'm 6 years older than she is,
2) I've been out after dark MANY times before (ok maybe not fishing, but definitely doing things that are FAR more dangerous and I'm still here to tell the tales, and
3) Contrary to what she (and perhaps others) occasionally think, the word "STUPID" is not tattooed across my forehead.:ROFLMAO:

Part of me was thinking to just launch at 2:30am and chill out on the water for a couple of hours. Lol.
The mosquitoes 🦟 🦟 are “Nasty” @Jello that time in the morning!! (photo). I even tried to sleep in my truck before the opening of the bass season a few times over the year’s near a boat ramp around long point bay,but there were always annoying mosquitoes 🦟 🦟 that found their way into my truck,and keeping me up most of the night. Good luck & tight lines and Bass ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• 4C8E4DCB-883E-469A-AC99-53140109A828.jpeg
    4C8E4DCB-883E-469A-AC99-53140109A828.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks