Fishing Report ICE UPDATE - Collins Harbour 274 Front. Rd. St. Williams

After this mornings ice measurements we are open for ICE FISHING walk on's. TONS OF PARKING!!!!! If you have an ice hut and need storage, take advantage of our FREE storage in the field . When the ice is thick enough we will be doing a FREE Ice Taxi to a common shuttle point. We have Minnows In Stock!!!

Come Down And Check Us Out!!!

Ice Status 1 16-1-22.jpgIce Measurement 3 16-1-22.jpgIce Measurement 2 16-1-22.jpgIce Measurement 1 16-1-22.jpg

Last edited:
After this mornings ice measurements we are open for ICE FISHING walk on's. TONS OF PARKING!!!!! If you have an ice hut and need storage, take advantage of our FREE storage in the field . When the ice is thick enough we will be doing a FREE Ice Taxi to a common shuttle point. We have Minnows In Stock!!!

Come Down And Check Us Out!!!

View attachment 53106View attachment 53107View attachment 53108View attachment 53109
I had a fantastic time there last year @Collins Harbour 👍👍 and the perch fishing was excellent as well!! Thanks for the great update & see you soon & tight lines and perch & pike on again!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍😎

Looking forward to coming down this weekend. Wanted to bring trailer and snow machine. Is there parking for trailers and are they running machines out already?

People i talked to last week coming off said ice was 4-6 with 8 in a few spots. That was before the snowstorm. Id be careful with the sled just yet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks