The Perch are Hungry on Long Point Bay!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Was out for the am only ended up with 7 keepes 3 jumbos included started oht quik 3 in 5 min. Then dropped off givin er another go tom a.m

Great goin guys may we have bettwr luck tom what depth yous in

Glad you got into them Erich.....my son and I got 22 from 12-1 today. Once we found some they were ready to eat. Had to stop early, but giving her another go tomorrow(Sunday)....ya can’t beat the weather....beautiful
IMG_1694.jpg

Last edited:
Way to good boys (y) , thanks for the report.(y) We'll be there tomorrow, hope you left me a coupleπŸ˜€
Yes,we left you at least a couple!! lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ Good luck tomorrow @Fish Farmer it will be even a more beautiful day tomorrow than today,if you believe that,for this time of year!! May your livewell be as full us our livewell 0E72BC43-2C80-4B58-87CD-DB5C0839BFA8.jpeg tomorrow & tight lines!! πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Glad you got into them Erich.....my son and I got 22 from 12-1 today. Once we found some they were ready to eat. Had to stop early, but giving her another go tomorrow(Sunday)....ya can’t beat the weather....beautiful
View attachment 34764
Congratulations jumbos to you and your son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ That is amazing fishing for you both for just an hour & tight lines & perch on again tomorrow,for the forecast for tomorrow is amazing for this time of year. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks