Fishing Report Pt Bruce pier Sat, Mon and Tues.

Trevor M

The pier in Bruce opened last Friday. I was on it Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. Caught 1 white perch, 2 sheephead and 9 yellows (kept 5) on Saturday. Monday I got skunked, didn't even get a bite. Tuesday I caught 4 yellows, only 1 worth keeping and a catfish. Might go again tomorrow. If not I'll be going sometime next week weather permitting. Thank you to Stomp and the other moderators for approving my return. :)

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back. :) I won't be going fishing today, but when I do, I'll post a report. :).

And for those of you who didn't see it on the news last Saturday, while I didn't catch this one, here is the first yellow I saw caught this year. It was also the first one caught that day. This made for a promising day, that didn't quite deliver as hoped. They progressively got smaller as the day went on. But, I still managed to keep 5 so I was happy.

Attachments

• BIG JUMBO caught by the guy beside me June 6 2020.jpg
    BIG JUMBO caught by the guy beside me June 6 2020.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 59
The pier in Bruce opened last Friday. I was on it Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. Caught 1 white perch, 2 sheephead and 9 yellows (kept 5) on Saturday. Monday I got skunked, didn't even get a bite. Tuesday I caught 4 yellows, only 1 worth keeping and a catfish. Might go again tomorrow. If not I'll be going sometime next week weather permitting. Thank you to Stomp and the other moderators for approving my return. :)
Welcome back Trevor M

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back. :) I won't be going fishing today, but when I do, I'll post a report. :).

And for those of you who didn't see it on the news last Saturday, while I didn't catch this one, here is the first yellow I saw caught this year. It was also the first one caught that day. This made for a promising day, that didn't quite deliver as hoped. They progressively got smaller as the day went on. But, I still managed to keep 5 so I was happy.
Way to go Trevor. Missed your reports. Glad to see your back?.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks