*UPDATE* 2018 LPBAA Fall Pike Classic SATURDAY OCTOBER 13

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
IT'S A GO!! SATURDAY OCTOBER 13.
We have decided Saturday is our annual pike tournament!! All the same details below apply!! See everyone at registration!!

Hey Everyone. Well its that time of year. The LPBAA Fall Pike Classic will be held Saturday October 13, 2018. This year will be a joint venue between Old Cut Marina & Old Cut Livery. The sign in, launch & weigh in details will be posted after this weekend. We will have the live feed for the weigh in again starting at 2:45pm. It will be at oldcutmarina.ca click on old cut webcam. There will be lots of great prizes again down to 10th. Also draws for free entries to 2019 LPBAA Pike tournaments. Please follow here for updates and news. Attached is the poster and rules.
Thanks

Attachments

• LPBAA Fall Piike Classic 2018.jpg
    LPBAA Fall Piike Classic 2018.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 2018 LPBAA Fall Pike Classic Rules.jpg
    2018 LPBAA Fall Pike Classic Rules.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
@stomp and @Three Bouys, @spilliard1 has issued the throwdown above that we call the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic. This year not only are we hosted by @oldcutmarina but also have Old Cut Livery on board too, Welcome Ray and Amie and thanks for coming on board. Hoping Oct 6th is favorable for this Tourney, but if not weather day is Sat Oct 13th. Stay tuned but mark your calendars for this year end fishing blast. 2018 has been a great year for anglers, lets celebrate it and come out to this event. See ya there....Dotcom

LPBAA Fall Pike Classic 2018! Hosted by the "Old Cut Boat Livery" & the "Old Cut Marina Ltd". This is going to be a BIG One! We have the BEST location , a huge parking lot and 3 Ramps available. Boat Registration @ Old Cut Marina, Blast - off @ Old Cut & Weigh - In @ Old Cut Boat Livery. And of course, we will be LIVE via webcast. On behalf of Ray Ferris Jr. and myself, we welcome The Long Point Bay Anglers' Association to the "Old Cut".

@Dotcom , @Three Bouys hasn't officially formed his 2018 Fall Pike team. If I'm so lucky to be considered as his running mate, I would be glad to pick up @spilliard1 's gauntlet.

Regardless, I would like to throw Channel 6-8's support behind the tournament by offering up a new prize to encourage more anglers to come out and enjoy the day this year. If the LPBAA accepts, and the prize meets all legislated requirements, the new prize will be called "Stomp's Participant Prize". All one has do is to enter the tourney before blast-off to qualify. If your team's number is pulled, and you can answer a skill-testing question, Channel 6-8 will pay for the selected team's entry into the tournament and for Big Fish.

1537459197879.jpeg
This is a fun event and anyone can win. With a lot of help from @Three Bouys, even a team with me as a "participant" has usually finished in the prizes. Hope more can get out and enjoy some fall pike action this year.

@Dotcom , @Three Bouys hasn't officially formed his 2018 Fall Pike team. If I'm so lucky to be considered as his running mate, I would be glad to pick up @spilliard1 's gauntlet.

Regardless, I would like to throw Channel 6-8's support behind the tournament by offering up a new prize to encourage more anglers to come out and enjoy the day this year. If the LPBAA accepts, and the prize meets all legislated requirements, the new prize will be called "Stomp's Participant Prize". All one has do is to enter the tourney before blast-off to qualify. If your team's number is pulled, and you can answer a skill-testing question, Channel 6-8 will pay for the selected team's entry into the tournament and for Big Fish.

View attachment 10846
This is a fun event and anyone can win. With a lot of help from @Three Bouys, even a team with me as a "participant" has usually finished in the prizes. Hope more can get out and enjoy some fall pike action this year.
5117320A-EAD2-475F-96F7-2EBDA4C21CE3.jpeg

Erich I have also been enquiring about you, sure mist your posts. Hope you get back at it stronger than before. Nice to hear your voice again. Red

Hey Erich... alright the Red Hering is back! (y)(y)(y)
Really missed you on here my man, where you been all summer? :D
Thanks @Wave Runner!! I salute you!! (Photo of me with a Lake Erie walleye -lol). I missed you as well,and some other’s.The Delaware post’s that I put on back in March,2018,due to that,I decided to take a break off this site.I was just trying to help some out of towner’s on where to fish for walleye’s on the Thames River,(because they kindly asked).Apparently,I was giving away a “secret spot” (lol) on that section of the Thames River,and I got blasted by some longtime member’s of stomps website,and they and I know who they are!! Anyways,as they say,it’s water under the bridge now,and thanks to you and others for helping me out on those last post’s of mine,back in March/18. As of now and this past summer is,that if I wasn’t fishing through this summer,I was working around our home that we bought over 2 year’s ago.It’s great to see that the walleye’s are everywhere on Lake Erie,and lets hope that they will be around well into this October.I am not ready for steelhead fishing yet,(usually for me it is into November and December),and I would love to use my boat for Lake Erie just a bit longer.It is great to hear from you again,and pm me anytime such like you did before.For now,Tight Lines & Walleye’s ON!! ?????

Attachments

• 4E502A2F-F6FB-4858-8EC0-96A5E18E0F98.jpeg
    4E502A2F-F6FB-4858-8EC0-96A5E18E0F98.jpeg
    984.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Erich I have also been enquiring about you, sure mist your posts. Hope you get back at it stronger than before. Nice to hear your voice again. Red
Thanks for your kind words,@Red Fisher!! If I wasn’t working on the never ending “Honey Do” list,(lol),I was fishing.This is the time of year /season’s that I love,(fall into winter).I will be fishing more often now,whenever I can,and posting my day of fishing whenever possible.Good luck to you the rest of the season/year & Tight Lines & Fish ON!! A couple of photo’s from walleye fishing on Lake Erie a few weeks ago_One of me fishing with a friend,and another photo of92B08277-3EA8-4AB6-964D-6B00969A0899.jpeg64DA8B1A-29F7-476C-B183-C005B983176C.jpeg64DA8B1A-29F7-476C-B183-C005B983176C.jpeg64DA8B1A-29F7-476C-B183-C005B983176C.jpeg64DA8B1A-29F7-476C-B183-C005B983176C.jpeg me fishing solo that day. ?????

Thanks for your kind words,@Red Fisher!! If I wasn’t working on the never ending “Honey Do” list,(lol),I was fishing.This is the time of year /season’s that I love,(fall into winter).I will be fishing more often now,whenever I can,and posting my day of fishing whenever possible.Good luck to you the rest of the season/year & Tight Lines & Fish ON!! A couple of photo’s from walleye fishing on Lake Erie a few weeks ago_One of me fishing with a friend,and another photo ofView attachment 10851View attachment 10852

Last edited:

View attachment 10846

@stomp what do you think of a plaque for the Stomps Participant Prize to mark their win? Is that fitting or too much? If so we need your involvement. Dotcom.

Last edited:
First decals and now a plaque... hehe
I think the presentation deserves a fishing plague...trust me to do you proud on the plaque? But I depend on you to do the presentation....thats the rules. What an altimate addition to the Classic.

Hey Everyone. Well its that time of year. The LPBAA Fall Pike Classic will be held Saturday October 6, 2018. This year will be a joint venue between Old Cut Marina & Old Cut Livery. The sign in, launch & weigh in details will be posted after this weekend. We will have the live feed for the weigh in again starting at 2:45pm. It will be at oldcutmarina.ca click on old cut webcam. There will be lots of great prizes again down to 10th. Also draws for free entries to 2019 LPBAA Pike tournaments. Please follow here for updates and news. Attached is the poster and rules.
Thanks
Hey Everyone. Well its that time of year. The LPBAA Fall Pike Classic will be held Saturday October 6, 2018. This year will be a joint venue between Old Cut Marina & Old Cut Livery. The sign in, launch & weigh in details will be posted after this weekend. We will have the live feed for the weigh in again starting at 2:45pm. It will be at oldcutmarina.ca click on old cut webcam. There will be lots of great prizes again down to 10th. Also draws for free entries to 2019 LPBAA Pike tournaments. Please follow here for updates and news. Attached is the poster and rules.
Thanks
@spilliard1 and or
Thanks
@spilliard1 or @Dotcom I was at Xtreme Marine this morning,and while I was there,I was talking to Brad and Sam,(employees there),about the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic 2018.They were very interested in this,and would love to receive some more information on this classic,(please send them a poster and rules),so that they can advertise this Fall Pike Classic at Xtreme Marine.Here is their address and phone number if you need to call them first,see photo and thanks in advance.1054F1E2-F99F-4C40-836B-BD3A76A046CE.jpeg

View attachment 10846
Can’t change up for a new partner @stomp there’s no one out there that could fill your shoes. We need to get together for some pike fishing and brush up on our skills again. After all team @spilliard1 will be there again defending their title this time.

Will do Red Hering. I will contact them and get them a poster. Three buoys you guys are defending this fall event. I’m looking forward to this event. Hoping for nice weather and a great turnout. Looking forward to meeting more Stomps members.

UPDATE

As mentioned we are using both facilities at Old Cut this fall. Attached is a map of the Old Cut area. As guys come down Rogers Ave. we will ask they stop at the Old Cut Marina on the left to register. After, make their way around to Livery Lane and the launch. (Alternate launch site on the north side may be used if we get too busy). Then to park in the centre. At the end of the day boats can dock at the Livery or Old Cut marina and bring their fish to the covered area on the east side of the livery where we will have the weigh in. George will have the live feed set up to see the whole weigh in. LPBAA & Erie Bassmaster's large LED weigh scale will be set up visible to the live feed so everyone's weight will be displayed. The Chip Ship will be on site offering food and drinks as well. We hope to see all you guys out at this event. Thanks for the read and stay tuned here for updates.

Jesse

Attachments

• LPBAA map.jpg
    LPBAA map.jpg
    927.8 KB · Views: 46
Back