Toronto Sportsmen's Show March 14-18, 2018

You bet I'll be there on Saturday! Been counting the days since Christmas! I have a promo code if you wanna pm me I'll send it to you gets $5 off a ticket

I haven't gone in many many years. Might be from before they moved it to March Break.

Now that Stomp posted this..... thinking about it. :rolleyes:

I went opening day, first time in probably 10 or more years and enjoyed the show. Ran into lots of people I know and good way to kill the day.

Thinking of heading down to the Toronto Sportsmen's Show this weekend, https://www.torontosportshow.ca/. Anyone been or planning to go?
I thought about going a few times @stomp through the week,but,the walleye fishing kept getting in my way,plus I have a terrible addiction of buying more fishing tackle at the fishing show’s which I don’t need!! lol Last year I did go to the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show,and I had a fantastic time,so you just never know that I could be going there again this weekend.Have a great time if you do decide to go. ??

Well I brought up the idea about going
. It seems that a 10 pound vest, 40 pound tackle bag, and a 5 drawer dresser full of toys is deemed to be enough "stuff" in some peoples eyes.

I find saying "Do you think you really need more" every time they come in with a new clothes, shoes or purses to add to the closets full they already have is good counter measure that seems to work for me. :)

@Wave Runner My wife worked for a couple years at a shoe store and then changed jobs to work at a clothing store for a couple more. Then she decided to try selling silver jewellery. And now my daughter is working at Winners.............need I say more?

My son and I went yesterday, same old same old ,son bought the beer , $21 for 2 beers. We shall refrain in future.

The Mrs and I were there this morning. Got out for just under $150 including lunch.

Not bad for a day's entertainment.

I did good? Bad? You decide. Got a Lowrance hook 7 Di and GPS and a GoPro hero 5 session from radio world. And my first bait cast set up. Abu Garcia black max reel paired with Berkley lightening rod. To finish went to bass pro! Got some more lures and a couple turkey decoys! Good day I say! 20180317_190226.jpg20180317_190232.jpg20180317_190236.jpg20180317_190244.jpg

Back