When the boat launches reopen

So with the Gov. keeping the Provincial Parks, Conservation Areas, and Crown Land closed until the end of May, are the boat launches included in this group?

Where are you getting the province has closed crown land or Conservation area's.
Camping on crown land is prohibited but crown land isn't closed.
Conservation area's were closed by the respective Conservation Authorities. Yes the provincial put limits on the area's but didn't order them closed.
As for boat launches other than in Provincial Parks or marina's in almost every case it's the local government that closed them.

As I said in the other thread. Some people are going to like this, some aren't. The document outlining the plan is at the bottom of that story in that link. It's non committal in terms of dates. If you like the Conservatives, you'll like some of this, (maybe even all of it but for the lack of when in terms of a date) but if it was a Liberal gov't putting it out tho you'd hate it.

Me, I think other than the lack of dates, (which I understand why they aren't there) it seems like a fairly comprehensive and well conceived plan for "just a 13 page document."

How it's implemented and rolled out, how they loosen these restrictions, we'll see how that happens before I make any final decisions on whether this was a good plan or not. Remember, the last thing they want to do is loosen these restrictions and then be forced to tighten them again. They're going to be VERY cautious as they go about doing this. It isn't over yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you found something you liked in what I posted, and please forgive me, I'm sure you didn't mean to offend, but I did take offense to some (not all) of your response, and I'll tell you why, but first I gotta ask, who are YOU to tell me I'm wrong or looking at it the wrong way? What I said, is based on what they taught me when I was hospitalized for mental health illness 10 years ago. I'm not giving an opinion, I'm sharing, without going into a full detailed account of what I went through, a first hand, I lived it experience, that to be completely honest, it was without question the absolute darkest and worst part of my life that I'd rather forget about. But I can't. It happened. It's part of me. I can't change it and I wouldn't even if I could. I went into the hospital a complete wreck, unable to function or make a rational and reasonable decision, and came out a new man. The man I wanted and had tried and hoped to be. But it didn't happen overnight. It wasn't fun. It wasn't easy. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. Ask for help and then accept it and do all that hard work that helped make me who I am today. I learned from it and I'm sharing what I learned. You can either benefit from what I am sharing, or you can choose not to. I don't care either way what YOU do with it but DO NOT tell me I'm wrong!!!

By using what they taught me, using what they gave back to me, the coping skills I had lost, THAT is how I have been able to maintain my mental health so I don't end up hospitalized again and believe me, given that since that time I have become disabled, lost my job in a career I loved, have been deemed unemployable, can't do many of the things I used to take for granted, am in pain every day, and went through any savings I had been able to put away in the first year after this happened while waiting for a decision to be made on my disability pension, and now have next to no money ever compared to what I was used to having, (less than $1000/month now compared to almost $4500/month before any of this happened) and have developed other health issues to go along with what put me on the shelf, I have ALL the reason in the world to feel sorry for myself, and just give up.

I refuse to do that because I worked too hard to get my head screwed on straight so I could function again prior to any of that happening, and because I can use what they taught me, which is a different way to think and a different way to look at things when they go terribly wrong, I have been able to maintain that very fragile balance anyone who has endured mental health illness knows all too well, and that includes NOT worrying about what we don't know, not worrying about what we haven't been told. Not worrying about those "what if" scenarios or rumors, and instead ONLY worrying about what we know, only worrying about what we have been told in times of crisis like these. Only worrying about whether what has happened is within the scope of my responsibility and control, and if it isn't then don't worry about it, and just adapt to the new set of circumstances.

For me, that means I'm not listening to what is coming out of the United States. I don't care what they're doing. I'm not an American. I'm Canadian so I'm listening to our government officials, (at all levels) and our medical professionals. I'm watching those press conferences. I'm reading the government websites. The ONLY reason I know what's been happening in the US right now is because 1.) I have American relatives who periodically tell me, or 2.) It's been reported on the local news to a certain degree, but even then, that won't and doesn't give me the full picture I get from my family who live there and what they tell me is based on their perspective and political bias, so am I really getting the full picture. Probably not.

The "what ifs" I am referring too are not the same as the "what if's" you reference used in forecasting an event and a potential outcome. What I mean by don't worry about "what ifs" is don't look at and focus on the "what if's" surrounding what has already happened..... "what if we had done this, instead of doing that, or not doing that....(ie shoulda closed the border sooner, well they didn't and bitching about it isn't gonna change that fact is it? What did they know that we didn't that caused them to make that decision, or any decision they have made throughout all of this? We're you in on those conversations as they happened? No? Then you don't know what went into making those very difficult decisions, decisions you didn't have to make.) ...." or "what if we hadn't done this, but did that instead." As the saying goes, hindsight is 20/20 and we have ALL made decisions we wish we hadn't when we look back on them and see what happened as a result of those decisions we wish we had made differently. Too late though do we realize it.

THOSE are the what if's I am referring too...and that is what I see a lot of people doing......looking at things that have already happened and its too late to change it....and focusing on that, on those "what if" questions and it doesn't help anything, it's counterproductive to finding a solution to the current problem......and it's adding to the frustrations and driving people who are doing it, and those who aren't nuts, which then further adds to those frustrations, which leads to anger....... when the reality is, it's not going to change what has already happened. You can bitch and complain about it all you want. You can get as angry about it as you want. It still isn't going to change anything, nor is it going to help. So you're wasting your energy and time, and yeah I know, we all have an overabundance of that right now that we'd rather not have. We'd all rather be doing something else.

So as I said, right now in the middle of this thing is not the time for finger pointing and the blame game. That will come later, once this is over. THEN is the time to look at the decisions that were made and determine what could have been done differently.

When it comes to reopening as I said, I'm waiting for that day to come too, but I also know when it does, what we used to call "normal" will be different now.

My wife, who has not missed a day of work since this started when half the staff where she works has now invoked their right to refuse an unsafe working environment, (they recently voted to unionize, do not have a CBA yet, in fact negotiations haven't even started, and almost all pro-union people have now invoked but those who didn't vote in favor of the union are all still working) will be taking the first week of her 3 weeks annual vacation time in a little over a month. We'd like to be able to do something, or go somewhere, but we're not expecting that to be the situation when her vacation starts. We'll worry about that and adapt to whatever the situation is at that time, when it gets here.

I don't own a boat, nor can I walk the bush or stand on a river bank, (some of those things I once could but no longer can do) but you can bet that I want to go sit on a pier and go fishing. This morning looks like it would be a perfect day to do that, but even if I wanted to go today, I can't because the beach and pier in Pt Bruce are still closed to the public. I'm not bitching about it tho am I. It is what it is. Eventually I get to go fishing. Then again, maybe I won't be allowed to do that anymore when things do reopen. I don't know that, and neither does anyone else. So I'm not going to worry about it until those decisions have been made, and either things have reopened, or they make that announcement that they will be and how. (Apparently that announcement is coming sometime this week.)

Why drive myself nuts worrying about what has already happened that I can't change, or what might happen that hasn't, nor has it been made known yet. I'll deal with what is known, and adapt accordingly when and as necessary.

It doesn't matter where you stand politically on this. IF you don't like the Liberals. NOTHING they do will ever be good enough. IF you don't like the Conservatives, NOTHING they do or may have done were they in power ever be good enough. Same thing for any other political party. It doesn't matter. If you don't like them or how they responded, NOTHING they've done will ever be good enough.

BUT, that said, I don't like Doug Ford, I never have, but I will give him credit because he's earned it. He's done a good job on this, as good a job as any other politician has. He's made mistakes, they all have. But for the most part, he's done a good job given the circumstances, and I can't and won't take that away from him the next time we vote. BUT, like any other politician, he's gonna have to earn my vote when that next election happens and since that election isn't any time soon, he hasn't earned it. We'll see what he says and plans to do then.
The numbers and date show your wrong not me..I could care less if you think your view is right or wrong ..they put alot of people at risk by responding SLOW....we didnt do that ..they did.. hold the proper people accountable or nothing will ever change ...while Ford has presented himself better than Trudeau during this we are lagging behind ... our neighbors to the south east and west seem to be dialed in better. They have plans , dates, and structure. We cant evem make a decision if we are going to send one million kids back to school and its almsot May!!! He lost me on this...is it really that much of an unknown? Are the doctors here better than Quebec or Manitoba? Do they know something we dont ? How much of this boils down the war waged by the ford government on the teachers for the months leading up to this ?

JB, please read what you said, " is it really that much of a unknown"? Well sir, IT IS unknown, it's a f-ing brand new virus, but so glad you got it all figured out.
It's not a Ford thing, or a Trudeau thing, not a king Donny thing, well that is unless you have shares in Lysol.
Making a decision on sending a million kid's back to school, just my backwards way of looking at the situation we're in, but probably better to proceed with caution, don't you think?
Suggesting it has to do with Ford's war with teachers, all I can say is wow, just want to run this by you, maybe it has something to do with keeping the children safe?

The numbers and date show your wrong not me..I could care less if you think your view is right or wrong ..they put alot of people at risk by responding SLOW....we didnt do that ..they did.. hold the proper people accountable or nothing will ever change ...while Ford has presented himself better than Trudeau during this we are lagging behind ... our neighbors to the south east and west seem to be dialed in better. They have plans , dates, and structure. We cant evem make a decision if we are going to send one million kids back to school and its almsot May!!! He lost me on this...is it really that much of an unknown? Are the doctors here better than Quebec or Manitoba? Do they know something we dont ? How much of this boils down the war waged by the ford government on the teachers for the months leading up to this ?

When I told you DO NOT tell me I'm wrong. I wasn't referring to all this political BS. and even if I was, it doesn't make me wrong. It means my political views are different than yours. (and I think you and I have agreed in the past, we both dislike ALL politicians because they are all liars)

I was referring to how I am dealing with it which I explained to you. If you don't understand that or can't wrap your head around it, that's ok too. I took me a long long time while hospitalized to understand and wrap my head around it, but once I did, I got it and my road to recovery, real recovery, began. I'm looking to be positive, and you're spouting nothing but negative. I even gave you a link to go to see what it is I'm using, and how it works. If you don't wanna do that, don't. But don't tell me I'm wrong because you don't understand what it is I'm using, or won't take the time to learn about it.

I have multiple times given the links in other threads to where I am getting my information from, which includes Provincial and Federal websites we all know AND this one. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries.

All I've seen you offer for weeks is your opinions.

Who is the "they" you are referring too? Municipal Gov't? Provincial gov't? Federal or all of the above, because if you ask me, which you haven't, ALL levels of government have failed in one way or another during this because of the mistakes that have been made. Be that slow to respond initially, or too slow to have a plan to return to what used to be "normal." Maybe there was some over reaction, maybe the reaction wasn't strong enough. BUT what is it that we are actually responding too. It isn't the virus is it? It's the damn restrictions we don't like that we're all enduring. Some of us stopped worrying about the virus once all these restrictions started to happen. We lost sight of the bigger picture because conveniences and privileges were suddenly taken away. Things we were used to having and taking for granted. THAT'S what has people so up in arms and let's be quite honest, NONE OF US like what's going on right now especially if its hurting you financially. Well, you're not alone in that are you?

IF you take the time to read what I said objectively instead of with your frustration and anger which is not actually directed at me, you have never met me, nor do you care if you ever do, you just don't like what I said but more importantly you don't like what's going on, none of us do, and I'm as good a vent for you as anyone else is right now, you may find that what I have said is that yeah mistakes have been made. (we agree) BUT now is not the time to be holding people accountable for it while we're still in the middle of this thing. (we disagree. You want heads to roll AND you want things to go back to what they were NOW. Pretty good chance things are not going to go back to being what they were. There will be change when this is over and we are all going to have to adapt to those changes.)

The time will come when this is over for heads to roll, and you can bet that when it does, ALL levels of government are going to be held accountable for those mistakes, and party affiliation isn't going to mean a damn thing. The only thing that will truly matter at that time is not the party they may represent, but the individual. Who was in power and what did he or she do, the buck starts and stops at the top, and every decision is going to be put under a microscope and gone over with a very fine toothed comb. Every Premier and health official in this country is going to be scrutinized more than they are being scrutinized now for the decisions they made.

There will be investigation after investigation after investigation, that we will ultimately be paying for, and when it's all said and done, what we'll get is a report outlining what could or should have been done better. Just like we got with SARS and the same question will be asked, are we going to learn from this so it isn't repeated, or are we going to forget about the lessons we learn, and repeat them if something like this happens again. It could be argued we learned nothing from SARS and that's why we weren't prepared for this. Whether that is true or not, better people than you or I will decide that, maybe after we're gone.

You will also see that I am no fan of Doug Ford. (not really a fan of any politician, hate'em all equally) But I'll give credit where it's due. That doesn't mean that overnight because he's done as well a job on this as has any other Canadian politician, I'm suddenly going to support him or his political party just because I think he's done a relatively good job with this. That doesn't mean I'm going to support any other political party either. When it comes time to vote again, I will vote as I always do, based on which candidate best meets my expectations and earns my vote. I don't care what their opponent did or may have done. I want to know what they're going to do, and how they intend to do it. The person who convinces me they are best suited for the job will get my vote. IF that's a Conservative, then that's how I'll vote. (hasn't happened yet but it could) IF it's a Liberal, then that's how I'll vote. IF it's an NDP or any other political party, then they will get my vote but they have to earn it. They have to convince me to vote for them. I'm not going to just give it to them.

I agree this school year is done, or it should be. They cannot say well you just had a couple months off, that's your summer. School starts back on such and such a date with everyone still in the same grade they were in to finish off the year this interrupted and then OR we're just going to start next year and promote everyone to the next grade right away, those who were going to graduate, graduate.

I also agree the gov't vs the teachers was not a good thing. It never is, BUT the teacher's union that just agreed to a tentative contract a week or so ago said they did so because "the kids need some stability when they go back to class. So we felt we needed to do this." WHERE WAS THAT ATTITUDE 4 months ago???? They didn't care then and NEITHER side got everything they wanted and in 3 years, when this contract is set to expire, what kind of odds are you going to give me that it'll be happening again.

I will also point out that this province has more people in it than the 4 western provinces and the 3 territories combined. It also has more people in it than Quebec and the 4 Maritime provinces combined. That might be a reason why they may be a little more ahead of us here in Ontario. There are more of us here so that plays a part in it and yeah it really could be that much of an unknown.

As for our neighbors to the south. I don't care what they're doing. From all accounts I have seen, (which I will admit I am not following much US media if any at the moment because I really don't care what they're doing.) they are NOT on the same page down there. Not even close because of how Trump initially responded, saying it was a hoax, and how he has responded since. They have the most cases in the world and the most deaths. How many people have died here because of how our gov't responded? How about we stop comparing ourselves to the Americans because it is very possible that a lot more people have died there than perhaps needed to die as a result of how they responded. Yeah we're doing a much better job in my mind than they are, and those states that are reopening, are doing so against the advice of their own health care professionals. Time will tell if it was the right decision to make or not. IF you are an expert in your field and your employer ignores your expert advice and years of experience, because they who have no experience let alone expertise in that field believe they know more than you do, are you going to want to stick around when they undermine you every chance they get? Some do for the greater good of everyone. Others don't and resign.

Unless we sit in on these meetings where they're discussing all of this, the only thing we know for sure is what they tell us. I get it, you're pissed off but you're pissed off not because of the virus, or what it can and has done, but because of the uncertainty, and the inconveniences. NOBODY likes uncertainty and inconvenience. We all want things to reopen so our lives can go back to being some semblance of what they used to be. I think, if nothing else, we can at least agree on that.

JB, please read what you said, " is it really that much of a unknown"? Well sir, IT IS unknown, it's a f-ing brand new virus, but so glad you got it all figured out.
It's not a Ford thing, or a Trudeau thing, not a king Donny thing, well that is unless you have shares in Lysol.
Making a decision on sending a million kid's back to school, just my backwards way of looking at the situation we're in, but probably better to proceed with caution, don't you think?
Suggesting it has to do with Ford's war with teachers, all I can say is wow, just want to run this by you, maybe it has something to do with keeping the children safe?
Ok.. why has Quebec made a decision???? Answer ... why has Alberta? And many other places? Answer the question. Are there doctors of advice better or worse? Who made these decisions to reopen and go back ???? There is no reason at this point keep over a million kids, their parents and their teachers in limbo... its MAY...you know MAY?? Second last month of school year !!!! You will openly close them until May 31 leaving 3 weeks or so in june .. why ?? What's the point then??? Teachers are frustrated and rightfully so. Parents as well. Proceed with all the caution you want ... close them down till September..... iam OK with that but limbo isnt the answer now. Today you saw another province layout a plan and give their people some knowledge No more limbo...like are you going to reopen june 12??? I honestly feel they will push the younger kids back June 1 or so bit there is mo benefit then in doing that.. close it down... simple

JB, please don't demand answer's, I may put to many question marks in them??
You, I, can't answer what you ask, what if their wrong, pray their right. Poor frustrated teacher's, yourself you quote a million kids, guess the teach's may have to tough it out. You know, for them, the children?
Don't know why Quebec, Alberta are doing what they are, what says there right, or us here for that point either?
Feel so bad for the school teach's in limbo, poor flower's, but the whole world is in limbo, our food chain is breaking, they're still being paid, but they have to do all that new on-line learning stuff, so abused?

This isn’t about the children health, it’s about their ability to spread the virus.
The children rant was ‘miss’guided.

JB, please don't demand answer's, I may put to many question marks in them??
You, I, can't answer what you ask, what if their wrong, pray their right. Poor frustrated teacher's, yourself you quote a million kids, guess the teach's may have to tough it out. You know, for them, the children?
Don't know why Quebec, Alberta are doing what they are, what says there right, or us here for that point either?
Feel so bad for the school teach's in limbo, poor flower's, but the whole world is in limbo, our food chain is breaking, they're still being paid, but they have to do all that new on-line learning stuff, so abused?
Why cant you answer ? Cause you dont know? My wife is a teacher. The union hasnt made a firm stance.. they may lean towards even if the province orders them back they will deem it unsafe... all everybody is asking for is clarity and transparency. You know like our fellow countrymen and woman got !!! The fact that they cant recognize the issue way or the other is very concerning. Obviously you dont have young kids that may or may not be going back June 1...you havent had a need to arrange day care or even find care that may be open... may 4 thousands of Ontario workers go back.. hwere do there kids go ?? Other places shut it down a while ago and rightfully so. Quebec made a plan and sent kids back right or wrong aleast they know what the future holds..here we are told we must rely on invisible health officials who somehow got it terribly wrong or know something that our other provinces dont !!! This is concerning... teachers have been made aware they may access the school on may 29. Sure seems like they are pushing for them to go back. Goimg back for 3 weeks at the tail end after this ( when only some.kids will go) is complete waste and makes zero sense to anyone . This is where Ontario failed and the other provinces for ir right ...I could be wrong on this point but ..I think ontario is the last province to make an official education plan moving forward...the biggest province by population with the most kids and nobody knows come june 1...one of Ontarios top doctors today on CBC said he would NOT feel comfortable nor would he be sending his kids back come june 1. What more do we need ? What's going on behind the scenes here ? Almost everyone in this province from doctors to carpenters to the guy who paints the lines on the roads know sending kids back come June 1 with 3 weeks left is idiotic. Do you really need someone to tell you that? We have seem lots of blunders from all levels of government in the last 3 months..this is Fords...besides this he has been adequate. Better than justin. But why wait until last week in may to announce what we know ?

This has nothing to do with race this has to do with the delivery of collapse of an economic system based global trade and on the inability to react Promptly, more to look good on the world stage, have a look around what do we actually own here between China, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan just to name a few oh let’s not forget the US owns all the oil. Lol. Wake up call in coming. Truth is ...

Also Don’t get me started on the education system I have four people in my family that are teachers they’re all getting paid for Wages

I mean no disrespect, but if we’re being payed to stay home before you obviously have nothing to worry about, if the Ford government forced me to not be able to provide for my family at some point I will have to reassess my governments evaluation on my personal well-being ! Just saying , If I can’t pay 20 tin taxes the government won’t have money to hand out 2000 bucks to everybody

Not everyone is getting the CERB.

People who receive CPP disability and old age pensions are not eligible. We don't see any of that money and we won't.

My wife is still working, so she isn't eligible for it unless or until she is laid off, or invokes her right to refuse to work in an unsafe working environment as many of her co workers have. As I said earlier, they just voted to unionize, they don't have a CBA, those negotiations haven't even begun yet, and most of those who voted for the union have invoked, those who didn't haven't. We sat down and did the math. By continuing to go to work every day, she's making more than she would if she invoked because you will be taxed on that $2000 they're giving, (later) so after taxes what you're actually getting is maybe closer to approx. $1600/month. She makes a little more than that after taxes now, so her question was why should or would she invoke and lose money if it wasn't absolutely necessary?

I've been on a CPP disability pension for the past 6 years. I'm not eligible for the CERB, and they haven't increased my disability pension payments that I'm getting every month in any way because of this nor are they likely to do so.

Both of my parents and both of my wife's parents are retired and they aren't eligible for the CERB either, and their "old age" pensions haven't increased any either and what we get from those pensions is taxable.

And just for that added kick in the shins, while my wife's job has been deemed essential, she is NOT getting the $4/hr pandemic pay that the provincial gov't just announced and her employer certainly isn't going to give them any increases now since they just voted to unionize and still haven't begun CBA negotiations.

Her essential job isn't on that list of jobs that supposedly will be getting that extra pay. What she does is essential, but apparently just not essential enough to warrant that extra "$4/hr pandemic pay" yet as a para transit driver, she's out there doing her job and interacting with the public, those going out for essentials ie, work, groceries, or medical every day. Has ridership decreased where she works, of course it has, seats have been taped off, they have the PPE, but on average she's still interacting with approx 40-50 people each week. (used to be that or more per day) Sometimes they're repeat riders, sometimes it's different people, but she has no idea who those people have come into contact with when they get on her bus, and para transit buses are NOT full size buses. There is only 1 door for the people to enter or exit from and it's right by the driver OR if they have someone who requires the lift, (wheelchair clients) they must stand within that 6 ft physical distancing area in order to operate the lift and put the restraint across the end of the lift.

Neither my wife and I, nor our parents are benefiting in any way from all these financial measures the gov't, (be it provincial or federal) have announced and put in place or will be. We're not getting anything other than what we normally do and just to put that into perspective for you, I still don't get $1000/month from my disability pension and after I pay the bills I pay and buy a few groceries, I'm usually left with between $100-$130 to last me for the next 4 weeks until I get paid again. I can usually make it last 3 weeks, but rarely, if ever, does it last 4. There are reasons I don't leave the house much, one of them is simply, I can't afford to.

Where are you getting the province has closed crown land or Conservation area's.
Camping on crown land is prohibited but crown land isn't closed.
Conservation area's were closed by the respective Conservation Authorities. Yes the provincial put limits on the area's but didn't order them closed.
As for boat launches other than in Provincial Parks or marina's in almost every case it's the local government that closed them.

Are fish Liberals Conservatives or New Democratic? Does Covid19 have a political preference? Is this site a soap box for bored frustrated fishermen?
Perfect social distancing.
Sounds like Deer camp at 1:00 am.
Seriously Is this a lot of drinking thinking?
Till we get back on the water and distract our thoughts to something productive it will just have to do. ?

As a former chef and then a truck driver, I always had a plan. I had too in order to get what needed to be done, done. Even though I rarely leave the house now, when I do, I never leave the house without know where I'm going and at least 3 different ways to get there just in case something unexpected, (construction, a train, an accident, a fire etc) get in the way forcing me to change the plan a little.

For my mental health I start my day off on a positive note. Small relatively insignificant daily goals.....but goals achieved every day. These are the questions I ask myself every day first thing. I've adapted to what life threw at me that I wasn't expecting nor was I prepared for it. These are simple and insignificant things that I used to take for granted.

1. did I wake up today. (obviously I did.) that's a positive thing.
  2. Am I breathing. Yep. That's a positive thing.
  3. Is my wife beside me? Yep that's a positive thing.
  4. Is she breathing? Yep. That a positive thing.
  5. Are either of us ill in any way? NO.
  6. Could I get out of the bed today? Yep (not always a yes, there are days I can't)
  7. Could I put my pants on? (Some days I can, some days I can't, but it always hurts.)
  8. Could I put my socks on by myself or did I need help today? (Some days I can, others nope, but again, even when I can, it always hurts)
  9. Is my pain today any worse than it was yesterday? Nope (that's a good thing because there are days when it is and there are days when I can't move at all.)
  10. Do I have things to do today that are achievable? Yep
  11. Did I get them all done? Not yet but working on it.
  12. Is there anything I can put off until tomorrow because it's not all that important to get it done today? Sometimes no, sometimes yes, and if I can, then I will because it'll give me something to do the next day when I perhaps don't have as much to do around here. That's a positive thing.
  13. and the most difficult question I always have to ask is what's for supper. Today that might be BBQ something, just not sure yet if I want to BBQ or what I will if I do (Steaks, Ribs, Pork chops. or what my wife would choose, Hot dogs or hamburgers lol)
There are lots of things I'd rather be doing that I can't do either because of my situation personally, or the current situation we're all enduring. Either way, I adapt and make the best of a bad situation and when the situation changes again, which we all know it will, one way or the other, I'll adapt again to the best of my ability. Doesn't mean I like it. Doesn't mean I necessarily agree with the decisions being made. Just means I'll adapt accordingly and I'll do so looking for the positive aspects of the new situation, not the negative that are always going to be there and are always all to easy to find.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks