When the boat launches reopen

Being stuck in the house and doing only yard work with no fishing can do that to you. ?

o_O:nailbiting::inpain::banghead::wacky:

Once ya get used to being stuck in the house changing the cat litter (when the cat was here before you were), cleaning the toilet, the tub, the bathroom counters, making the bed, washing the floors, walls, ceilings, windows, vacuuming the carpeted surfaces and reusable furnace filters, doing all the cooking and all the dishes, cleaning the oven and stove top and the microwave, all kitchen counter surfaces, inside and outside of the refrigerator, dusting all the furniture throughout the house, all the laundry, plus all the yard work, who has time for fishing?:unsure::cry: :bigtears:

BUT.......once you get used to it, it's not all THAT bad Bob. ??

o_O:nailbiting::inpain::banghead::wacky:

Once ya get used to being stuck in the house changing the cat litter (when the cat was here before you were), cleaning the toilet, the tub, the bathroom counters, making the bed, washing the floors, walls, ceilings, windows, vacuuming the carpeted surfaces and reusable furnace filters, doing all the cooking and all the dishes, cleaning the oven and stove top and the microwave, all kitchen counter surfaces, inside and outside of the refrigerator, dusting all the furniture throughout the house, all the laundry, plus all the yard work, who has time for fishing?:unsure::cry: :bigtears:

BUT.......once you get used to it, it's not all THAT bad Bob. ??

Want to give my wife some lessons?

Want to give my wife some lessons?

Umm,:unsure: no, I'll pass thanks.:ROFLMAO:

Some may think I'm stupid, but I'm not as stupid as perhaps some may think I look. I read what I said to my wife, and she laughed and then gave me a pat on the top of the head and a kiss on the forehead and told me I was a good slave. ?????

I read what YOU said to my wife and she said the same thing Red Fisher said.....almost word for word adding to it "oh, someone is looking for a few nights on the couch or in the shed ain't they?" ??

Now that said, IF you wanted me to give some cooking lessons, having been a chef for 12 years, THAT I might be willing to do in the future, just not right now. My wife says she doesn't need to learn how to cook, that's what she has me for and given my background in the profession, she couldn't compete. (her words not mine ? )

Heck I've been in sh!? before,, nothing new! And you can let your wife know,,, I sleep on the couch 3 out of 7 days out of the week on average... the female lab Climbs into bed,,, cuddles up to the wife and keeps kicking me until I get out of bed.. those are the best nights of sleep I get every week!

Heck I've been in sh!? before,, nothing new! And you can let your wife know,,, I sleep on the couch 3 out of 7 days out of the week on average... the female lab Climbs into bed,,, cuddles up to the wife and keeps kicking me until I get out of bed.. those are the best nights of sleep I get every week!

I hear ya. Been there done that before. (out west a long time ago. I miss my dogs but our place is too small even for a little dog and we have the cat, which my wife had well before I came into her life. We used to have 2, but one passed away a couple years ago)

I sleep on the couch a little more often at this time of the year and then again in the fall when mother nature hasn't quite made up her mind what season she wants it to be yet. When the weather changes, I feel it, and that means I'm usually hurting a little more than normal, so I toss and turn a lot. So I sleep (or make the attempt) on the couch so I'm not bothering my wife and she can get a good night's sleep, especially this year with all that's going on. (she's still working)

But in general, I don't really sleep, I just nap for a few hours here and there, then the back wakes me up and I can't get back to sleep, so I get up and depending on what time it is, I'll do some stuff around here, or as I'm doing right now, I'll take a couple pills for it and then I'll sit here with an ice pack on it, then in a while when the ice and the pills have done their job, I'll go lay down and take another nap.

Hope you have light winds this w/e @big rod . The forecast looks great.
What's the deal @stomp? Thought you were "Balls In" on the Testicle Festival this year.
But, I take you have "No Balls"

Peace Only,
BTW, I am Balls Deep in High Water this year!
And that's a wrap.........from CNN.
download.jpg

Last edited:
Why cant you answer ? Cause you dont know? My wife is a teacher. The union hasnt made a firm stance.. they may lean towards even if the province orders them back they will deem it unsafe... all everybody is asking for is clarity and transparency. You know like our fellow countrymen and woman got !!! The fact that they cant recognize the issue way or the other is very concerning. Obviously you dont have young kids that may or may not be going back June 1...you havent had a need to arrange day care or even find care that may be open... may 4 thousands of Ontario workers go back.. hwere do there kids go ?? Other places shut it down a while ago and rightfully so. Quebec made a plan and sent kids back right or wrong aleast they know what the future holds..here we are told we must rely on invisible health officials who somehow got it terribly wrong or know something that our other provinces dont !!! This is concerning... teachers have been made aware they may access the school on may 29. Sure seems like they are pushing for them to go back. Goimg back for 3 weeks at the tail end after this ( when only some.kids will go) is complete waste and makes zero sense to anyone . This is where Ontario failed and the other provinces for ir right ...I could be wrong on this point but ..I think ontario is the last province to make an official education plan moving forward...the biggest province by population with the most kids and nobody knows come june 1...one of Ontarios top doctors today on CBC said he would NOT feel comfortable nor would he be sending his kids back come june 1. What more do we need ? What's going on behind the scenes here ? Almost everyone in this province from doctors to carpenters to the guy who paints the lines on the roads know sending kids back come June 1 with 3 weeks left is idiotic. Do you really need someone to tell you that? We have seem lots of blunders from all levels of government in the last 3 months..this is Fords...besides this he has been adequate. Better than justin. But why wait until last week in may to announce what we know ?

Hey JB, miss me, ya know you did?
Couple of come backs I'l be interested in your point of view?
How many teach's are pissed cause they can't head to the cottage because there is no end of yr date?
How much does their union hate this cause E learning will become a thing?
Get your point about May 31 wait and see date, ain't going to happen, were all pretty sure of that, but were would you set the date? Next yr? Teach union is already shutting that down, 6 ft spacing, no caff, busing, and all good point's, but it just won't work, But Beware of the evil E-learning.
Another point, our public ed system is for educating, not child care, you make em, have a plan, I don't have to pay for your child care, took care of mine X 5.
To close, you do realize Quebec teach's aren't being paid ah? Might have something to do with why their willing to solder on, and not H&S the shit out of this crud?

Hey..that's ex
Hey JB, miss me, ya know you did?
Couple of come backs I'l be interested in your point of view?
How many teach's are pissed cause they can't head to the cottage because there is no end of yr date?
How much does their union hate this cause E learning will become a thing?
Get your point about May 31 wait and see date, ain't going to happen, were all pretty sure of that, but were would you set the date? Next yr? Teach union is already shutting that down, 6 ft spacing, no caff, busing, and all good point's, but it just won't work, But Beware of the evil E-learning.
Another point, our public ed system is for educating, not child care, you make em, have a plan, I don't have to pay for your child care, took care of mine X 5.
To close, you do realize Quebec teach's aren't being paid ah? Might have something to do with why their willing to solder on, and not H&S the shit out of this crud?
That's exactly my point... you nailed it !!!! Good job... the fact that the teachers are NOT getting paid there and paid here is huge in this decision. Hmmmm could it have a little to do with politics now ??? You realize child care is closed for the lost part do ya ???? I could send my child to day care with 10 others or send them to school with 20 others ...not much difference any.ore and probably safer at school with better guidelines...complete failure on Ontarios part not to make an educated decision here.. waiting till june to make up their kind if a million kids going back for 3 weeks ...reallly... really..evem a monkey could make that chocie ..fail...complete fail.. blind leading the blind .. make a smart choice.. side on the edge of caution and cancel 3 weeks school.. aim for September restart as usual ..you known like most places !!!! Teachers are doing best they can do with what they got and it's not alot from this Ford government. Iam gladyou nailed home the point through that's its certainly more than meets the eye... ...

The closure of outdoor amenities expires may 6 Fingers crossed

Boat's ready but I don't expect to get out soon.
"The Ontario government has extended the closure of the province’s provincial parks to the end of May amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Provincial parks and conservation reserves will now be fully closed until at least May 31."

OFAH has a list of closed or restricted access area.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks