Off Topic Trolling motor batterries

@Red Hering the generator also comes handy to run my mixer to make margaritas
I do get funny looks from other campers going by ?
lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Ticker a excellent idea & I will need to try that with my generator,(make margaritas), & thanks for the great tip!! ??;) Plus,what a way to make “quick” friends with other camper’s near by!! lol:ROFLMAO: CHEERS!!??;)??

@Red Hering: So are you taking your electric blanket also (lol) very nice think I'll buy the one my buddy has.. THX for your time, you made it easy to say Get It .

@Red Hering: So are you taking your electric blanket also (lol) very nice think I'll buy the one my buddy has.. THX for your time, you made it easy to say Get It .
A excellent idea @Red Fisher about me taking a electric blanket along also on a fishing trip.??Some of those early Fall nights,can dip down while backcountry camping on island’s on Georgian Bay!! “Brrr!!”??;) Your welcome about making it easier to purchase your buddies generator,after talking to me first.I am glad that I could help & enjoy your generator as well & they are definitely handy to have,such as for numerous job’s around the house,& camping/fishing trip’s,etc. ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks