Friday Glasgow

Port Glasgow camera this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_9007.png
    IMG_9007.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Looks better then it is with the NW wind 😊
1.3ft on Stanley buoy I likely would of went..
but I probably would of went back to sleep for a bit as the time I would normally wake up to go fishing the buoy was reading 2.3ft
Yeah when I got up it was reading 2.3 ft. (4.6 ft.) so I called @stomp to cancel this morning. Those thunderstorms threw a wrench into the forecasts from last night. It's reading 1.3 ft. now but I still don't like 2.6 ft. waves and I don't think Bob is a fan either. On the Glasgow webcam I don't see a single parked boat trailer so many others came to the same conclusion. There's always another day when it will be better for enjoyable fishing. 👍

Yeah when I got up it was reading 2.3 ft. (4.6 ft.) so I called @stomp to cancel this morning. Those thunderstorms threw a wrench into the forecasts from last night. It's reading 1.3 ft. now but I still don't like 2.6 ft. waves and I don't think Bob is a fan either. On the Glasgow webcam I don't see a single parked boat trailer so many others came to the same conclusion. There's always another day when it will be better for enjoyable fishing. 👍
hoping for sunday or monday myself... right now the forecast might allow a mid day fish sunday
might be my last if not one of the last couple port stanley fishing trips of the season

Yup , went back to sleep , now taking my wife for breakfast 😉, good day to score points

hoping for sunday or monday myself... right now the forecast might allow a mid day fish sunday
might be my last if not one of the last couple port stanley fishing trips of the season
Hope you can get out Sunday Derk. Tues. and Thurs. next week look very good if forecast holds. :)

1/4 mile vis at burwell with drizzle couldnt see if was wavey so didnt go

There is a really confusing wind forecast on weathernetwork for this afternoon. Burwell looks like 9-11 kmh N gust 12-17 weering to NW after 7pm , wind and Stanley is more like 19 gust 29 NW. Have till 11am to decide if to go or not lol. Any body seen the creek at Burwell this morning by chance? Is it ok or blown again?

Coincidentally, I just got off the phone with a member who is fishing Glasgow this morning. He reports good conditions now with a 6" chop. He's boxing fish, but said the water is stained and it may be a bit slower than normal.

Yeah, @Wave Runner , the storms waking me up in the night led me to believe that it would be a rough start out there this morning. Looks like there may have been a calm window mid-morning, but the wind is picking up again here in Londontown.

Yeah, @Wave Runner , the storms waking me up in the night led me to believe that it would be a rough start out there this morning. Looks like there may have been a calm window mid-morning, but the wind is picking up again here in Londontown.
We did the right thing as it's still 2.6 footers out there. Your butt will thank you tonight. LOL! 😁

That's probably just a mill pond for @tailfeathers. :giggle:

I saw some video on instagram of someone out in Port Bruce this morning..
Altho fishable certainly wouldn’t be fun for myself
Didn't happen to be Sean was it? I watched his story and it looked bumpy but looked like really good fishing.

Didn't happen to be Sean was it? I watched his story and it looked bumpy but looked like really good fishing.
Yah it was Sean!
Wish I was out fishing today
Having a tough time staying focused lol

Yah it was Sean!
Wish I was out fishing today
Having a tough time staying focused lol
I was on the fence about going this afternoon. I decided ill go brush up on my shooting instead. Next weekend hopefully i can get out to finish off my season

Even my friend @Wave Runner knows his limits on what size of waves 🌊 🌊 ( wave runner 😉 ),he can boat in!! & Good call @Wave Runner 👊👊 & well said!! 👍👍🙂

Nice and Flat! Unfortunately I'm stuck at work today.
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow.
Offshore winds @Heitman always/usually makes the lake look flat from shore,till eventually you get out further offshore on the lake,to really see what an offshore wind & waves really look like! Good luck tomorrow @Heitman if you do go out,for as of now,the winds are suppose to be light in the morning. 🤞🤞 Be Safe to All! 🚤🎣🐟👍👊

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks