Friday Glasgow

Better watch around @stomp What you say
God forbid the auto correct puts a different word in than was intended 🙄🤣🤷‍♂️
@Ticker, so glad to see you fishing again. I was worried after not seeing many reports from you this year. I wondered if your, ahem, predilection landed you in hot water.:p

@Ticker, so glad to see you fishing again. I was worried after not seeing many reports from you this year. I wondered if your, ahem, predilection landed you in hot water.:p
Thanks @stomp for thinking of me in my absence 👍
As for the "ahem , predilection " respond I knew soon as I pressed " post reply " I just opened a can of worms again 😅 😂 🤣 ,all in good fun
Now days I double check that dang auto correct 🙄
Good luck tomorrow with @Wave Runner , I will keep in touch with him at least via text we may even see you guys at the ramp
If I see any straw floating in the waters of Erie I will follow it should lead you to you guys 😉

Thanks @stomp for thinking of me in my absence 👍
As for the "ahem , predilection " respond I knew soon as I pressed " post reply " I just opened a can of worms again 😅 😂 🤣 ,all in good fun
Now days I double check that dang auto correct 🙄
Good luck tomorrow with @Wave Runner , I will keep in touch with him at least via text we may even see you guys at the ramp
If I see any straw floating in the waters of Erie I will follow it should lead you to you guys 😉
Thanks @Ticker! It was really good for us last time out. I might have to cinch the straw bonnet down tomorrow. Hopefully all this weather settles down. I will try to remember my phone tomorrow and will stay in touch. Good luck to you too!

I am committed to going out of Port Stanley tomorrow morning. Last weekday off for foreseeable future. Have a friend coming from out of town, told him to expect a bumpy ride. Hoping to catch something, not expecting a catch like we have been having.

I’ll be out of Glasgow on Saturday, taking my 1979 born son out for a birthday fish.
Man where did the time go?
Everyone please post your results tomorrow please

I'm heading for Glasgow at 7 in the morning, be there about 9. I thought the forecast looked good until I read all this! We will see i guess! if anyone can post in the morning who gets out early what it's like that would be great! Where are you guys thinking is the spot to start fishing right now? 45 FOW and work your way out?

I'm heading for Glasgow at 7 in the morning, be there about 9. I thought the forecast looked good until I read all this! We will see i guess! if anyone can post in the morning who gets out early what it's like that would be great! Where are you guys thinking is the spot to start fishing right now? 45 FOW and work your way out?
Im guilty of it sometimes
Believing in the best looking forecast I see.. because it’s the last chance of the week to get out hahahaha 🤷🏻 😉

Would love to know why they felt the need to activate that stupid amber alert alarm in the middle of the night about a tornado on the lake…
Some people can’t set their phones on silent at night.

Today is canceled 😞
T storms this morning but mostly due to heavy fog forecast, it would make the 2 hour drive into 4 hour drive 😮‍💨
Good luck to all who going
It still be worth it.
By the time you get there all be clear 😉

Today is canceled 😞
T storms this morning but mostly due to heavy fog forecast, it would make the 2 hour drive into 4 hour drive 😮‍💨
Good luck to all who going
Good call @Ticker 👍 and that would definitely make your drive way too long,with the added fog on top of it. Windfinder is showing some fairly strong winds from the North this morning for Port Glasgow,and it would likely be bumpy out on Lake Erie. Saturday as of now is forecasting for light winds,( Great Lakes marine forecast), in the morning,and the weekend angler’s should be happy,if of course this marine forecast stays overnight for light winds. Be Safe to All!! & Tight Lines!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

We got that alarm here at Rondeau. When I looked at the radar, it was very understandable. My understanding is that tornadoes travel from the southwest towards the northeast. If that is correct, it’s possible a shoreline resident could be in its path. I’m thankful for the alert.

I'm hoping to make it out this afternoon. Haven't decided whether I'm going to Bruce or Glasgow yet. Glasgow got really slow for me last weekend but its supposed to be calmer and i don't have to travel as far for deeper water

We got that alarm here at Rondeau. When I looked at the radar, it was very understandable. My understanding is that tornadoes travel from the southwest towards the northeast. If that is correct, it’s possible a shoreline resident could be in its path. I’m thankful for the alert.
tornado will travel the path of the storm... and the storm was coming from the north west travelling south east

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks