Friday Glasgow

According to the report I read today, last night’s line of severe thunderstorms stretched from Point Pelee to Blenheim and was travelling east.

Did anybody go in the PM? How was the lake? The buoy was showing 0.7 to 1 ft last evening. I has a feeling that should have gone. Ended up in Georgian bay, the weathernetwork was saying NW 9 kmh current conditions at 3 pm, was N around 20. I was expecting a crowd with all the derbies happening but we were a second boat. It was rough but not too far to go for fish. Except there was no fish. Occasional marks, zero activity. After 6 pm a ton of boats showed up, but seen only one fish caught. We got 9.5 lb male at the dusk. The fish looked dark but the meat was still bright orange.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826-090106.jpg
    Screenshot_20230826-090106.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 11
Did anybody go in the PM? How was the lake? The buoy was showing 0.7 to 1 ft last evening. I has a feeling that should have gone. Ended up in Georgian bay, the weathernetwork was saying NW 9 kmh current conditions at 3 pm, was N around 20. I was expecting a crowd with all the derbies happening but we were a second boat. It was rough but not too far to go for fish. Except there was no fish. Occasional marks, zero activity. After 6 pm a ton of boats showed up, but seen only one fish caught. We got 9.5 lb male at the dusk. The fish looked dark but the meat was still bright orange.
Was out there a bit ago for a ride and will be hooking up to the boat shortly to give it a go

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks