πŸ˜³β€œSKUNKED!!β€πŸ˜³ On Lake Huron Salmon Today!! June 2,2021 πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜

Maybe the salmon just didn't like all those "RED" lures you were running. πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ Nice you finally got your boat out for a good run anyway Erich. How did the kicker run since you got it fixed? By the way the photos look great from the new phone and better luck next time out. πŸ‘:D
The kicker ran great @Wave Runner and my boat is ready for a busy season of fishing.Thanks about the new phones photo & I am being very careful with this phone,especially around the water!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Brother Red, if you want to be a salmon fisherman you can’t fish bankers hours, you should try bakers hours. On the water for 4:30am and home for a nap by noon!
That is for sure @Porkpie I definitely agree with you about being on the water by 4:30 a.m. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ That has always been my style of fishing & I need to start getting on the water again very early,for much greater success!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Too bad! Thereβ€˜s always a next time! Looks like tomorrow will be lumpy but Tuesday looks like another perfect day out there. I’m sure @Mickey Finn and I will be heading back out there then if not before.
I agree @crappiequeen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ a little lumpy today for Lake Huron & I am looking forward to next week as well,for better wind conditions to fish for salmon & trout. Tight lines & Fish ON!! to you @crappiequeen & @Mickey Finn πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Hey at least you weren't working, hope the lure I'll give you will catch plenty πŸ‘πŸŽ£
@Fishboss I blame the β€œBLUE” lead core line that was mixed in with my other lead core colours on my reel,for the lack of my success & therefore me ending up in a 🦨 β€œSkunk” 🦨 πŸ‘Ž 0219663B-BF01-49E3-B61E-346DACD1734A.jpeg πŸ‘Ž last Wednesday,June 2/21, on Lake Huron!! It has never happened to me before!! Darnβ€”Blue lead core line!! 😑 🀬 lol 😝 YES!! here’s hoping 🀞that the lure that you will give me,will catch me some fish again,my friend!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 346CCCDD-F88D-4572-B0A0-C9B3D922D380.jpeg
    346CCCDD-F88D-4572-B0A0-C9B3D922D380.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 4
@Fishboss I blame the β€œBLUE” lead core line that was mixed in with my other lead core colours on my reel,for the lack of my success & therefore me ending up in a 🦨 β€œSkunk” 🦨 πŸ‘Ž View attachment 42657 πŸ‘Ž last Wednesday,June 2/21, on Lake Huron!! It has never happened to me before!! Darnβ€”Blue lead core line!! 😑 🀬 lol 😝 YES!! here’s hoping 🀞that the lure that you will give me,will catch me some fish again,my friend!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚
πŸ˜‚ Maybe that's what's wrong with my leadcore it's red🀣

The kicker ran great @Wave Runner and my boat is ready for a busy season of fishing.Thanks about the new phones photo & I am being very careful with this phone,especially around the water!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚
You need to get one of these waterproof pouches with lanyard on it for your iphone. That way you won't drop it and if you get caught in a downpour it keeps your phone perfectly dry. (y)

1622807266717.png

Congrats on getting out Erich. Pretty tough again this year. At least the stay home regulation is history for now at least.

Congrats on getting out Erich. Pretty tough again this year. At least the stay home regulation is history for now at least.
Thanks @Duck Soup it felt fantastic to be out again,and it’s great as always to hear from you again. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Yes,I agree it’s a little tough again this year,
but I feel that things will pick up soon for fishing & here’s hoping 🀞. Maybe we will see each other on the water again somewhere,A603A574-B679-47EE-91E0-4D55C9550D54.jpeg and perhaps around long point bay. Be Safe 😷 & Tight lines & Fish ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 38282FA9-3D1A-4F9E-8603-F431BBAA1EC5.jpeg
    38282FA9-3D1A-4F9E-8603-F431BBAA1EC5.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You need to get one of these waterproof pouches with lanyard on it for your iphone. That way you won't drop it and if you get caught in a downpour it keeps your phone perfectly dry. (y)

View attachment 42663
I agree @Wave Runner πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ and guess what came to our front door yesterday? AAE006FC-385D-45B7-B9A3-91FF285992E3.jpeg My wife ordered one of these & I didn’t even know!! 😱 She knew that I was a bit down and out,after loosing my I-phone 7 out of my kayak on long point bay,while I was fishing for pike last May 16/21.What a wife I have πŸ₯° & a great angler as well!! 😌D7844091-069B-420A-B34B-7FEA197ADFB6.jpeg 24552176-48C7-4658-A272-4816F8365935.jpeg ^^^ Older photo’s from Nestor Falls,Ontario,2019. I am also very happy that I didn’t loose all of my photo’s from the IPhone 7,because they were stored on my I-Cloud!! More photo’s are coming from now on from my many fishing trip’s,etc.,from my new IPhone 12 as of now. Enjoy everyone,(photo’s), & tight line’s and Fish ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• EA3CBA22-4336-4823-BBE0-8C8769C5CD0E.jpeg
    EA3CBA22-4336-4823-BBE0-8C8769C5CD0E.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 7
  • F11EF510-9F81-4F69-8DC9-7787CF9D6A7A.jpeg
    F11EF510-9F81-4F69-8DC9-7787CF9D6A7A.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Just like the guys in blue that can't buy a goal you can't buy a fish either. :giggle:
Maybe πŸ€” @Wave Runner 🀨 I will fish for walleye’s on Lake Erie next week,because I find them a lot easier to catch πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚ then trying to catch salmon’s on Lake Huron!! πŸ˜‰ I am always looking forward more for a fight from a salmon,then from a walleye,once I find the salmon!! 😁 πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 6AACE194-B3AB-4F47-84EF-AB563EA110CC.jpeg
    6AACE194-B3AB-4F47-84EF-AB563EA110CC.jpeg
    684.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Maybe πŸ€” @Wave Runner 🀨 I will fish for walleye’s on Lake Erie next week,because I find them a lot easier to catch πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚ then trying to catch salmon’s on Lake Huron!! πŸ˜‰ I am always looking forward more for a fight from a salmon,then from a walleye,once I find the salmon!! 😁 πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Hey I meant you couldn't buy a fish because of the blue lead core line just like the Leafs in blue. Not that it was you that couldn't just to set that straight Erich. (y) I blame the losing tradition of the Leafs. πŸ˜‚

Hey I meant you couldn't buy a fish because of the blue lead core line just like the Leafs in blue. Not that it was you that couldn't just to set that straight Erich. (y) I blame the losing tradition of the Leafs. πŸ˜‚
Thanks for explaining that @Wave Runner πŸ‘πŸ‘ and it’s all good my friend!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚ Here’s hoping for good conditions on our great lakes next week & tight lines!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks