πŸ‘€ πŸ’°

I finally had a chance to look at my jigging rap’s @Derkd9 right now,and some jigging rap’s even have wings,(flaps) on them,and they spiral down on the drop to the bottom of the lake etc. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Here is my whole collection of other jigging lure’s,mostly made by Rapala. Come on ice fishing season!! Just kidding!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Very nice collection! πŸ‘

I finally had a chance to look at my jigging rap’s @Derkd9 right now,and some jigging rap’s even have wings,(flaps) on them,and they spiral down on the drop to the bottom of the lake etc. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Here is my whole collection of other jigging lure’s,mostly made by Rapala. Come on ice fishing season!! Just kidding!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Oh no you didn't 😀@Red Hering just say come on ice fishing season.
Noooooooooooo , not yet anyway, so much fishing in the fall

Oh no you didn't 😀@Red Hering just say come on ice fishing season.
Noooooooooooo , not yet anyway, so much fishing in the fall
LOL @Ticker πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I did say that,but you know that I didn’t mean it!! 😌 Because,the Fall is my favourite season of the year,for big trophy fish,such as pike,jumbo perch,bass,etc. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

I'm looking forward to ice season as well but will enjoy the remainder of the summer fishing with the odd swim to cool down. I Do love fall fishing when they get the feed bag and hammer a bare hook!

Ive been cleaning and waterproofing the shanty for this upcoming ice season already.... Got to air out last year's stank

Attachments

• 20220221_070040_HDR.jpg
    20220221_070040_HDR.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211211_210557.jpg
    20211211_210557.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks