Search results

1. Woodsman

Sure hope this isn't true.

2. Woodsman

Ontario prohibits crown land camping.

Ontario has prohibited recreational camping on Crown land as of April 9, 2020. https://news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2020/04/ontario-takes-further-action-to-stop-the-spread-of-covid-19.html?fbclid=IwAR3UyQyl_VwCB7PqNCr2QqB6PDsLnZ_35aywNv53SkvRblrCWQRy7UyqeAg
  3. Woodsman

When did Brian Campbell buy N.E.M. ?

Just seen this story. http://www.lfpress.com/2018/02/20/heavy-rain-puts-port-bruce-largely-underwater-amid-evacuation-preparation Or just a typical press screw up?
  4. Woodsman

Anyone perching lately out of Port Bruce/Burwell

Anyone been out lately? Heading out in the morning. We have some minnows & salties. Any idea of current depth for perch? Thanks: Rick
  5. Woodsman

Just ordered an ATV.

Come on ice. I just ordered an ATV for the icefishing season plus some trail riding. Ordered a Cam Am 450 Outlander L Max DPS.
  6. Woodsman

False Advertizing/Spam?

What's up with the banner "you have a message" at the top of the page? Seen it before and it's not a message but a link to Spam. I have no problem with advertisers but when the deceptively represent their ads as a message it's wrong.
  7. Woodsman

Hastings worth the bumpy ride today.

4 of us went out to Hastings today after launching at Port Burwell. It was a bumpy ride out in 1/2 metre waves but well worth it. Caught about 150+ perch of good size. Ended up with 30 lbs of perch fillets after cleaning. 47-48 feet was the ticket. Never moved once after dropping anchor. Ran out...
  8. Woodsman

Port Bruce Walleye 30 July.

Well today Tom & myself spent the day on the water off Port Bruce. Slow start for us with nothing but a couple sheephead & a couple knockoffs until almost 1 PM. 10 to 1 I got this 28" walleye. This was quickly followed by Tom's walleye. Rounded out the day with a total of 3 each. Look close...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks