When did Brian Campbell buy N.E.M. ?

Anyone have any 2018 flood pics? My back yard has about 1800 acres running through it and appears to be fine. Only 2 feet deep in a 4 foot deep channel.

I've seen a lot of pictures posted in the facebook group "Port Bruce Ontario Past and Present"

Look at the date stamp on the article I posted.
It is over 13 hrs after I posted the link.
It has been amended.
By any chance Brian did you contact them to correct it?
Original story quoted you as the owner of N.E.M. and your complaints about the Conservation Authority not doing enough to deal with the ice build up.
By the view count on this thread I'm sure many seen the article before it was amended.

no idea, but yes we ( port bruce )do have issues here ,cause its a piss poor plan they have here,if don 't work and proven not to work time after time.It s kinda time to come up with a new plan

Brian I was just was in contact with the reporter.
He said the section mentioning you was removed from the final story.
The link updates to the latest version.
So I take it you were interviewed or did they interview an imposter?

Brian I was just was in contact with the reporter.
He said the section mentioning you was removed from the final story.
The link updates to the latest version.
So I take it you were interviewed or did they interview an imposter?

we had every news department here in town yesterday, cbc,ctv, lfp,and about 4 others yes i spoke to lfp they must mixed things up maybe they spoke to greg as well i dont really no,

well now we both no ,there is lots of pictures on fb like the other guy said,its pretty ruff everyware

if anyone needs ice i can set you up by the dump truck loads...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks