Search results

1. saltybigstick

Outboard turns over without turning key

on the silonoide take the little wire off if problem stops it is the key switch if keeps doing it is the silonoide
  2. saltybigstick

LF Quote on new Rack and Pinion Steering

2nd the hydraulic steering 0 feed back ,steers easier and easy to unstall
  3. saltybigstick

deer herd

It's been a rough month stoped smoking cold turkey as well as no caffeine and took all the good food away and gee I wounder why im snappy lmao
  4. saltybigstick

ling

Lol now I need go try see if I can scrounge up someone crazzy enough to go with me
  5. saltybigstick

deer herd

I'm don't want to push them around to much yet I will see what kind of weather the next couple weeks bring had a heart attack in end of Jan wife won't let me go hiking yet
  6. saltybigstick

ling

Hmmm I work with a guy from up there I will have to see if there are any open ramps
  7. saltybigstick

deer herd

21 of them in this bunch last year 1 day diffrence in time there where 16 sorry pics are with my phone at 500 meters
  8. saltybigstick

ling

anyone know if they spawn on the Sholes at nanacoke looking to try to catch a couple or anywhere else one might find some
  9. saltybigstick

Replacing Treble Hooks

Oh yeah shove it threw and clip it off pull it out half oz vodka to sanatize and half bottle to numb it :woot:
  10. saltybigstick

Truck Pulling Ice Shanty Goes Through The Ice

he was driving to fast the wave hit that point and poped the ice duct tape can't even fix that kinda stupid
  11. saltybigstick

Need Advice from the community

I had a 2000 Lund 16 foot with a 60 honda it was a great boat I now have a 2006 17.5 foot 176 princecraft pro with a 115 merc opti I can run burwell to hastings in right around 20 min 30 in 2 footers I am a big dude 6'6" 350lb and I can stand on the gunnel and it don't affect the way she...
  12. saltybigstick

Off topic, but?

when I feel it comming on I drink 2 spoons of cider vinager in a cup of water and head to town to get a bag of cherries snack on few a hour first day then next day 10 or so three times a bay and make sure u drink abottle of water every couple hours to flush u out its killer shit I get it in my...
  13. saltybigstick

Winter is a time for research

just make sure to have a couple wind apps and do not push your luck she can get real rough real fast out there
  14. saltybigstick

Weird Racoon Experience

sounds like maybe they where captured in town kept at a shelter then released and associated humans with food either way they are vicious little critters and u don't need them that tame around your place
  15. saltybigstick

dirty mangy critter

it went down beards lane twords 401 then out in behind the restore when it got out behind there in that little feild I was so tempted it's in nasty shape
  16. saltybigstick

dirty mangy critter

seen this in woodstock called cops and animal control I followed it around for 20 min waiting in them had the 17hmr with me but dident dare do that in town
  17. saltybigstick

Trolling plates

I have a 2006 115 opti and a 17 prince craft and I can only get down to 2.1 with the smart craft troll control
  18. saltybigstick

inline reels

in lines don't freeze up the way a bait caster will first trip in and out of the water on a chilly day u will see why u can't use bait caster
  19. saltybigstick

Coyote hunting, yes or no?

I smile ear to ear when I harvest a animal weather it's a deer ,fish or yote . it's not just the kill! it has more to do with out smarting the critters in there environment. and I pat anyone on the back for doing so(y)
  20. saltybigstick

Thinking about getting boat back out

I mean not frozzen when I say open
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks