Off topic, but?

can't miss

it will spoil a day's fishing.
GOUT, suck's
Curious what other's do, especially home remedies? I've lived with dirty gout for probably couple decades. I have the med's, and have goggled all the " science " a million times over.
Keep it mostly under control threw diet, and cure it quickly with med's when a spell starts, always because of my own doing, and yes I know better, but the shrimp and pepperettrs were right there in front of me??
But anymore, I can count on a severe attack about this time of yr, and again when it turns hot.
Curious if any swear by cherries or cider vinegar, tree bark or pine needles? Meds work but hard on gut's.

Tried all the health food so-called cures @can't miss but I had no luck with them. Naturals have worked amazingly for other things before but not for my gout.
Most say it's just eating too rich a diet but heck I eat absolutely nothing but food so no idea why got it a couple times. :rolleyes:
It's extremely painful, wouldn't wish it on anybody. :inpain:
Getting old is fun isn't it? :)

when I feel it comming on I drink 2 spoons of cider vinager in a cup of water and head to town to get a bag of cherries snack on few a hour first day then next day 10 or so three times a bay and make sure u drink abottle of water every couple hours to flush u out
its killer shit I get it in my ankles and hands beef is a trigger for mine lol a big 24 oz haNd cut steak and 2 days later I can't walk

I have Gout, and it can get pretty bad when I go off my diet...I find the key is to get rid of Uric acid as fast as you can...and that means taking" Allopurinol " every day for life...200mg pill once a day. It has worked pretty good for me...For severe pain I take "Indomethacin" or Tylenol extra strength...The latter is better for your kidney....

Back