Search results

1. FrankReynolds

Fishing Report Aug 13. nanticoke

Awesome report! Nice work! I'm taking the wife out there today for an afternoon fish... I'm going to use your tips. I have yet to get my limit this year.... Seems the bite shuts off when ol' Frank hits the waters lol
  2. FrankReynolds

Late start July 14th burwell

That's great. Making the trip there tomorrow. How many FOW?
  3. FrankReynolds

Nanticoke July 3rd

This is only my 2nd Rainbow. Great surprise! I'm also still waiting for the lunker walleye while perch fishing
  4. FrankReynolds

Nanticoke July 3rd

A CFL football!! Lol
  5. FrankReynolds

Nanticoke July 3rd

Went out to Nanticoke mid afternoon on Wednesday. The bite was slow. Ended up with 2 eyes, and 1 beautiful Rainbow. Had 2 or 3 knock offs. Marked a lot of baitfish groups between 44'-48' fow. Caught Rainbow on blue and silver RR Walleyes off copper back spoons... Forget which colour, got...
  6. FrankReynolds

Burwell

Nicely done! How many FOW?
  7. FrankReynolds

Fish Cleaning

I agree 100%!!
  8. FrankReynolds

Fish Cleaning

I just asked this question today... Wondering who does it near Burwell, cuz I'm horrible at it lol
  9. FrankReynolds

Random fish cleaning question

Hey guys, Is there anyone near port Burwell who cleans fish? I remember before there was a Lady who would do it.... Just wondering if anyone knew? Thank you, Frank
  10. FrankReynolds

Heading to Burwell Tomorrow!!

Awesome man thank you! Purple, orange and pink spoons??
  11. FrankReynolds

Heading to Burwell Tomorrow!!

Hey guys, Looks like I'm making the trip to Burwell Tomorrow. Got my downriggers, 1 leadcore line , and all my silver streak spoons ready to go. So any advice? Everyone still going out to 40-60FOW? Thank you! Frank
  12. FrankReynolds

Wind check sites

Lol I love it.. Thanks for the step by step!
  13. FrankReynolds

Wind check sites

Hey guys, What are your go to sites to check the winds for burwell? Looking to go out Wednesday. Thank you, Frank
  14. FrankReynolds

Burwell wind directions

Thanks! This gives me something to work with!
  15. FrankReynolds

Burwell wind directions

Thank you for the feed back... Appreciate it. I get it with being comfortable... I guess generally speaking if the winds are from the N and under 10km/h should be pretty decent.
  16. FrankReynolds

Burwell wind directions

Hey guys, I have another new guy question for you. I'll mostly be going out of Burwell for fishing. My question is Wind Direction, and what usually makes a decent day on the water? Im still pretty new so I don't want to go out when its too choppy... I check the windfinder app, but honestly...
  17. FrankReynolds

Favourite walleye lures

I think this is a good start... I want to get some more Jr's though!
  18. 20180704_213945.jpg

20180704_213945.jpg

19. FrankReynolds

Favourite walleye lures

I went to Grimsby tackle and they don't carry silver streak any more. I did pick up the thinner smaller stingers.
  20. FrankReynolds

Favourite walleye lures

Wow you actually called to see if they have any in stock? That's awesome and very much appreciated. Thank you
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks